Volnation Trump Approval Rating

Do you approve of Trumps job performance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HOAV

SONG
Do you like the job President Trump is doing?

If not, what are you concerns, fears, etc?

What could he be doing better or what is he doing that is great?

Thanks for taking the time to complete this poll and comment.

Do you like the job President Trump is doing?

If not, what are you concerns, fears, etc?

What could he be doing better or what is he doing that is great?

Thanks for taking the time to complete this poll and comment.

You should have had a poll.

don't like the job he is doing, voted did not approve. he has turned into more of the same, the Dems just have a more convenient excuse to play partisan politics. Honestly I think a lot of the venom on Trump would go away/not exist if he didn't have twitter. might also have helped/not hurt him get more stuff passed if he would STFU. there is still absolutely zero leadership in DC

Reactions: 4 people
don't like the job he is doing, voted did not approve. he has turned into more of the same, the Dems just have a more convenient excuse to play partisan politics. Honestly I think a lot of the venom on Trump would go away/not exist if he didn't have twitter. might also have helped/not hurt him get more stuff passed if he would STFU. there is still absolutely zero leadership in DC

This.

What kills me is how obvious it is. If he really is so stupid as to routinely piss people off for fun in lieu of just doing that, I really wouldn't have any more or less complaints than previous admins.

It's such a glaring, fundamental flaw and that chaps my hide.

Reactions: 2 people
This.

What kills me is how obvious it is. If he really is so stupid as to routinely piss people off for fun in lieu of just doing that, I really wouldn't have any more or less complaints than previous admins.

It's such a glaring, fundamental flaw and that chaps my hide.

the only reasons I can think of are his idea of "no bad press" and its also a great red herring. No one is going to dig deep with so much gold resting on the surface.

the only reasons I can think of are his idea of "no bad press" and its also a great red herring. No one is going to dig deep with so much gold resting on the surface.

"Challenge accepted" - Bob Mueller

Reactions: 3 people
"Challenge accepted" - Bob Mueller

not to derail this, but I am not so sure Mueller isn't just digging to create holes. also probably very likely at this point he hasn't hit gold and has moved on to at least silver, or maybe copper.

I've made an extra $40,000 on my 401K this year. Trumps doing aight.

I did well with my investments this year, but if you remove the crypto currency investments then my investments are earning at roughly the same rate.

And, for me it's about more than money. It is about the environment, social issues, foreign policy etc. No matter who has been in the white house, I have done fine monetarily.

I did well with my investments this year, but if you remove the crypto currency investments then my investments are earning at roughly the same rate.

And, for me it's about more than money.It is about the environment, social issues, foreign policy etc. No matter who has been in the white house, I have done fine monetarily.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Trump is the best president since Ronald Reagan

:eek:lol: :clap: :crazy: . At least Reagan knew how to half ass govern and didn't embarrass the country. Got a lot of. his agenda accomplished through compromise(there is none such now) with Tip O'Neil. His tax reform was way more fair to the m-c. it wasn't Robin Hood in reverse.

:eek:lol: :clap: :crazy: . At least Reagan knew how to half ass govern and didn't embarrass the country. Got a lot of. his agenda accomplished through compromise(there is none such now) with Tip O'Neil. His tax reform was way more fair to the m-c. it wasn't Robin Hood in reverse.

Compromise died in 2008 bruh. Didn't you get the memo?

Reactions: 1 person
Iran Contra was pretty dang bad. pretty embarrassing the president didn't know what the CIA was doing.

VN Store

Back