Footage of a NK Soldier Defecting Under Fire

I find it odd that if he were an American defector we'd all want him dead. But a NK defector we all treat like he's a hero.

Also, the U.S. defector statement is stupid. It is easy to leave America. And no one gives a damn if you do once you have completed the assignment you volunteered for.

Reactions: 2 people
I find it odd that if he were an American defector we'd all want him dead. But a NK defector we all treat like he's a hero.

I don't think anyone would want him dead, we'd all just think he's stupid. And do Americans really have to defect? We are pretty free to move around the world. I can't see US soldiers chasing someone down to keep them here.

I don't think anyone would want him dead, we'd all just think he's stupid. And do Americans really have to defect? We are pretty free to move around the world. I can't see US soldiers chasing someone down to keep them here.

I saw a documentary of an American soldier that defected to the DPRK decades ago. He was stationed on the DMZ and went full retard, he was used as a propaganda tool for years. Eventually got married to a NK girl.

I recall watching that thinking, "what an idiot" and "but why tho?"

I saw a documentary of an American soldier that defected to the DPRK decades ago. He was stationed on the DMZ and went full retard, he was used as a propaganda tool for years. Eventually got married to a NK girl.

I recall watching that thinking, "what an idiot" and "but why tho?"

Dresnok, defected sometime in the 60s. They were still using him for propaganda when I was there.

VN Store

Back