Trump pardons turkey

just once I wanna see a prez but the turkey on the block and chop off its head.

Reactions: 6 people
One of the turkey's names was Michael Flynn. The other is rumored to be Paul Manafort.

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father turkey so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! Turkey is just a poor man's version of Quail, but without the fat. Just think Turkey, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no Tyson Foods contract to support you. But remember Turkey, gobbling is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Reactions: 3 people
"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father turkey so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! Turkey is just a poor man's version of Quail, but without the fat. Just think Turkey, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no Tyson Foods contract to support you. But remember Turkey, gobbling is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Little early to be drunk, no?

Little early to be drunk, no?

Nah, just thought it be fun to substitute "Lavar" with "Turkey" in Trumps latest twitter meltdown.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933280234220134401[/twitter]

maga indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

A swing and a miss. Wamp wamp.

Reactions: 2 people
Nah, just thought it be fun to substitute "Lavar" with "Turkey" in Trumps latest twitter meltdown.

86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png

Reactions: 3 people

[twitter]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933280234220134401[/twitter]

maga indeed.

Nothing better to do?

The turkey was obviously a Russian operative. I’d wager it participated in the Facebook posts that got Trump elected.

I was really hoping he would slaughter several of them just to make the haters swoon.

If the nation of Turkey will not help us with the war on terror, we will have no choice but to keep executing its citizens in this fashion.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back