Roy Moore
Bill Clinton
Al Franken
Charlie Rose
Glenn Thrush
Bob Filner
John Conyers

Who's next?

Supposedly a yet to be named senior ranking member in the house is about to be accused.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm starting to think people drawn to positions of attention and power might have some behavioral issues...

Harvey Weinstein
Kevin Spacey
Roy Moore
Bill Clinton
Al Franken
Charlie Rose
Glenn Thrush
Bob Filner
John Conyers

Who's next?

Supposedly a yet to be named senior ranking member in the house is about to be accused.

You left a pretty big name off your list there gb.

Reactions: 5 people
Harvey Weinstein
Kevin Spacey
Roy Moore
Bill Clinton
Al Franken
Charlie Rose
Glenn Thrush
Bob Filner
John Conyers

Who's next?

I get that Bill O'reilly, Eric Bolling and Roger Ailes were harassing chicks and paying them off before it was cool.

These guys were trendsetters, paving the way for the pvssy grabbers of the future. I contend that they still should have made this list.

Reactions: 8 people
I get that Bill O'reilly, Eric Bolling and Roger Ailes were harassing chicks and paying them off before it was cool.

These guys were trendsetters, paving the way for the pvssy grabbers of the future. I contend that they still should have made this list.

Your brain is pathetic if you think this behavior in the past 20 years would be the trendsetting stage.

I'm starting to think people drawn to positions of attention and power might have some behavioral issues...

Chicken or egg? Do those types of people already have a lot of that or does reaching a level of popularity/power foment sexual entitlement? (obviously there'll be some of both but I wonder which is the more common)

Trendsetters, hmmm. 🤔. Ted and Jack come to mind. Talk about paving the way!l. We can keep doing this all day and go back as far as anyone wants, so let’s quit acting like it’s “not my side”. Don’t be surprised when some of the accusers back away from their claim and others will contain shocking details. This stuff is not party specific.

I was calling you dumb, not projecting feelings.

Words are hard for you.

And I implied you should rinse the sand out of your vagina, Francis.

You were and are still projecting. Don't go away mad...

Reactions: 4 people
Trendsetters, hmmm. 🤔. Ted and Jack come to mind. Talk about paving the way!l. We can keep doing this all day and go back as far as anyone wants, so let’s quit acting like it’s “not my side”. Don’t be surprised when some of the accusers back away from their claim and others will contain shocking details. This stuff is not party specific.

Yet you chose to point this out to me, rather than the OP.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back