Ann Coulter, quite accurate piece.

Just illegal.

The guy that ran the people over in NYC last month was legal. So were the 9/11 hijackers. I believe the Boston Marathon bombers were, as well.

Is it only Hispanic immigrants you don't like, because you can disguise your racism with the label legal/illegal?

Reactions: 12 people
The guy that ran the people over in NYC last month was legal. So were the 9/11 hijackers. I believe the Boston Marathon bombers were, as well.

Is it only Hispanic immigrants you don't like, because you can disguise your racism with the label legal/illegal?
I don't see how it helps any country to keep adding peasants who don't speak the language to the mix.

Reactions: 3 people

Just Islamic immigrants?

Reactions: 1 person

When your argument is weak, call the other person a racist.

Reactions: 11 people

Not against Hispanics, they do work that low life’s like you won’t do. Scared you may break a nail.

Reactions: 2 people
Ann Coulter - November 15, 2017 - YES, VIRGINIA, IMMIGRATION IS TURNING THE COUNTRY BLUE

pretty good stuff and quite accurate. MT, LG's and outerbanksgaytor's party has no problems making America a 3rd world type nation as long as they grow in power. the above sheep will continue to praise them.

I have no trouble with America being a multicultural nation. The sooner white men, especially southern white men realize they don't rule the world and soon won't rule America the better off we'll all be.

I have no trouble with America being a multicultural nation. The sooner white men, especially southern white men realize they don't rule the world and soon won't rule America the better off we'll all be.

Odd statement. What race will America be better off ruled by?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Multi racial, and cultural.

Isn't that what we are/have been? Are you claiming now that "Native American" is a bunch of unassimilated white guys who came with the land? Or do you just think we'd be better as Mexico Norte or something similar?

I'm white and live in the south. Someone forgot to tell me I ruled the world.

I'm white and live in the south. Someone forgot to tell me I ruled the world.

Pretty incredible isn't it? Let's go knock some Russians down a few pegs so the Dims can get their underwear untwisted.

Don't let the wives know, or they'll start on new lists.

Maybe we should tighten up on who we let in legally.

VN Store

Back