Next Up on the Sexual Abuse Front......Al Franken

Another scumbag bites the dust. I'll bet this is just getting started in Government just like it did in Hollywood. Good

Caveat: Soon as a witness or one more woman or man comes out against him.

Last edited:
The accuser:

leeann_tweeden_14_u3aFDM3.sized.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Where's FLVOL 79? He should be along soon to tell us it didn't happen because she didn't report it immediately?

Reactions: 5 people
Just looking for LGs opinion. Why the photo? Does it matter what she looks like?

She was a grown woman when this happened and it appears Franken took advantage of the rehearsal format for the skit. He's wrong to have done that and should be held accountable.

I do think that is qualitatively different than a 30-something year old guy cruising the mall for 14-16 year old girls he can physically overpower and intimidate.

Reactions: 7 people
She was a grown woman when this happened and it appears Franken took advantage of the rehearsal format for the skit. He's wrong to have done that and should be held accountable.

I do think that is qualitatively different than a 30-something year old guy cruising the mall for 14-16 year old girls he can physically overpower and intimidate.
Pictures of Moore physically overpowering them?

Clearly what Roy Moore has been accused of is much worse than this.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back