Trump: Hey where's my kudos?

Reactions: 7 people
Reactions: 4 people
They stole Louis Vuitton sunglasses and got off lucky. Obama left Warmbier in North Korea for 17 months over a 25 cent poster (and they killed him).

Reactions: 11 people
Yeah you’re right. Trump should’ve told China’s president to keep em. Then people would screech because he did nothing. Either way he loses in your eyes.

Ummmm. Do you not see the problem with your logic?

Trump could have helped to get them released then either accepted any congrats or simply moved on because, you know, that's his job.

The choice is not that he only gets them released if he gets praised for it. But that's Trump. The other day he had to brag that he got the best red carpet treatment in Asia, of all time. He had to remind us yet again how great he is.

The guy is flat out the biggest narcissist, maybe in the history of the world. That's what people are saying. Believe me.

Reactions: 8 people

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-25-20-12-01-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-25-20-12-01-1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
Just going to keep posting this on all your Trump threads. Since he is one person after all.

I'd love it if the millions that voted for Trump would fess up that they made a huge error in judgment and now regret their votes. That would be honest, and the truth.

Reactions: 10 people
Everyone knows Trump is an egotistical narcissist. At what point does harping on it become beating a dead horse?

What does it say about the slanted media not covering the misdeeds of the Clintons for 20 years? They are crooks and everyone that has their eyes open know it. Bill and Harvey are probably best of friends to boot.

Reactions: 2 people
Everyone knows Trump is an egotistical narcissist. At what point does harping on it become beating a dead horse?

Newsflash, anyone who attempts to be president is a huge narcissist. In a country of 330M people you think you are the most qualified. Why is anyone surprised when narcissists do narcissistic things?

Newsflash, anyone who attempts to be president is a huge narcissist. In a country of 330M people you think you are the most qualified. Why is anyone surprised when narcissists do narcissistic things?

Meek mild and submissive people rarely run countries. I agree with you.

I'd love it if the millions that voted for Trump would fess up that they made a huge error in judgment and now regret their votes. That would be honest, and the truth.

error how? What's he done wrong? Job creation? Stock market? what exactly makes him soooo bad?

meanwhile your man crush Obama made possibly the worst deal in the history of deal making with Iran.

error how? What's he done wrong? Job creation? Stock market? what exactly makes him soooo bad?

meanwhile your man crush Obama made possibly the worst deal in the history of deal making with Iran.

It's like you folks come off some mass manufacturing conveyor belt of inane stupidity.

Reactions: 10 people
They stole Louis Vuitton sunglasses and got off lucky. Obama left Warmbier in North Korea for 17 months over a 25 cent poster (and they killed him).

Yeah, because China = North Korea

Trump did a good thing and now he's ruined all the grace he earned by politicizing it and making it about his ego. He's such an idiot.

VN Store

Back