Shooting in California, multiple locations, victims

One location near an elementary school, at least one kid shot.

Sucks, I thought all those thoughts and prayers from last time might have done something.

Reactions: 6 people
Don't they have laws against high capacity magazines in California?

Not sure this was a mass shooting situation with high volume of shots. Seems like he just drove around and randomly shot people, including in a car or truck, at a school, etc.

Death toll up to 5, including shooter.

I hate hearing things like this. The evil in this world is hard to fathom sometimes. I feel sorry for all the people and families involved in this tragedy.

My hope is that this will not turn into another idiotic political debate, but I am sure it will.

One location near an elementary school, at least one kid shot.

Sucks, I thought all those thoughts and prayers from last time might have done something.

thoughts and prayers to all involved.

what would have saved them is if the school was a gun free zone.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course it will. Its all about the guns. Screw the people, we need to debate the guns.

How about tripling our efforts to deal with the human side of the equation and doubling them on keeping guns out of the hands of people who have not demonstrated excellent judgment and stability?

Reactions: 5 people
Although I’m tired of the thoughts and prayers lip service we get from politicians, I’m sorry if I offended anyone. I was upset reading that holding my 6 month old wondering if he’ll even be safe at school. I’m ready for ANY kind of action. Expanded background checks, more money for mental health issues, ANYTHING. But these things come, and the people that could do something, don’t.

Wow man. Thats a really f'd up thing to say.

jerkwad thing to say

I’m sorry, but thoughts and prayers aren’t stopping anything or doing **** for victims. Offensive or not, it’s an empty and completely worthless gesture. And for whatever it’s worth, I’m a big second amendment guy. I just wish we would stop with this nonsense like it actually does or means something.

Reactions: 6 people
Although I’m tired of the thoughts and prayers lip service we get from politicians, I’m sorry if I offended anyone. I was upset reading that holding my 6 month old wondering if he’ll even be safe at school. I’m ready for ANY kind of action. Expanded background checks, more money for mental health issues, ANYTHING. But these things come, and the people that could do something, don’t.
Some things can't be stopped. It's the price of living in a free society.

Reactions: 2 people

Some popular high school kid here in town shot and killed himself this morning during a fire drill.

I've had a case involving kids bringing a gun to school, resulting in one of them accidentally shot and killed.

The one today I don't know where it came from. The one in that case the kids stole from a car when hunting for loose change and such. Dead. Friend in prison 10 years.

I’m sorry, but thoughts and prayers aren’t stopping anything or doing **** for victims. Offensive or not, it’s an empty and completely worthless gesture. And for whatever it’s worth, I’m a big second amendment guy. I just wish we would stop with this nonsense like it actually does or means something.

Yeah lets just have a ridiculous back and forth diatribe about gun control, that seems to accomplish so much right? I get that you are anti religion but your statements here are just beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 1 person
Some popular high school kid here in town shot and killed himself this morning during a fire drill.

I've had a case involving kids bringing a gun to school, resulting in one of them accidentally shot and killed.

The one today I don't know where it came from. The one in that case the kids stole from a car when hunting for loose change and such. Dead. Friend in prison 10 years.

Thats terrible.

Why get butthurt about it?

When my brother lived at U.T. in the mid to late 60's, he had a shotgun in his room at Hess Hall. He would stand out in front of the dorm on some Sat. mornings in his camouflage with his shotgun, waiting for a friend to pick him up, and go duck hunting. Nobody thought anything about it. Things have changed a bit.

Yeah lets just have a ridiculous back and forth diatribe about gun control, that seems to accomplish so much right? I get that you are anti religion but your statements here are just beyond ridiculous.

The back and forth diatribe at least addresses the issue and starts the conversation on a solution, whether we actually get there or not.

What do your thoughts do? Prayers? 100% guarantee it won’t result in anything of substance.

VN Store

Back