Biden 2020?

AirVol

Let’s go Brandon
I hope so, this pedophile will finally be exposed to show how this guy is so creepy.

Hopefully some of these young girls come forward and tell what Creepy Joe whispered in their ear.

Reactions: 1 person
[twitterv]https://twitter.com/basedmonitored/status/928983882854223872[/twitterv]

I always just thought he was an idiot. I didn’t realize he was that creepy. When he moved that little girls
hair off her shoulder that really creeped me out.

No way the Dums run an old, old White man. They will either run a non White woman or a gay non White man..or a combination of both.

Reactions: 2 people
DOYTHS-VoAAKDxJ.jpg

I hope so, this pedophile will finally be exposed to show how this guy is so creepy.

Hopefully some of these young girls come forward and tell what Creepy Joe whispered in their ear.

After reading some of post in Roy Moore thread, you right wingers won’t care if Biden is a pedophile. Party over anything the republican way

Reactions: 4 people
After reading some of post in Roy Moore thread, you right wingers won’t care if Biden is a pedophile. Party over anything the republican way

Is there actual proof of Roy, or just hearsay?

There’s photo evidence of Creepy Joe.

Frankly, I don’t give a damn which party they belong to. A spade is always a spade.

All the Dems have to do is nominate someone relatively moderate. Bone Spur won mostly because people voted against Clinton, not for him. Dems are super motivated to show up. Nominate a solid middle of the road candidate and they'll crush Trump.

All the Dems have to do is nominate someone relatively moderate. Bone Spur won mostly because people voted against Clinton, not for him. Dems are super motivated to show up. Nominate a solid middle of the road candidate and they'll crush Trump.

Saw something where if the election were held today, 82% of voters would vote Trump again.

Good luck getting the Democrats to nominate a moderate. Fauxcahontas seems to be Hillary’s heir apparent and she’s further to the left than Sanders.

And you would have a problem with this? I wouldn't.

Of course you wouldnt. You and those who think like you are a huge problem in this country. Your silly progressive attitudes have turned this country into a laughingstock. Maybe that was part of the plan all along?

And you would have a problem with this? I wouldn't.

Well of course not because it just keeps democrats out of power and thats always good for the country. :good!:

But the point I was making is that they won't nominate anyone for their ability. It will be based on some gender/racial/sexuality mix and emotion.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back