Steve Bannon Advising Mark Cuban to Run in 2020

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Steve Bannon Advised Mark Cuban to Run in 2020 as a Democrat

As he publicly flirts with a run for the presidency in 2020, Mark Cuban has also privately been in touch with potential allies and strategists to plot out a campaign.

The Dallas Mavericks owner confirmed that he has corresponded on multiple occasions since the 2016 election with Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist.

Bannon, these sources say, has encouraged Cuban to run and to consider doing so as a Democrat, seeing it as a realistic path to a viable presidential run.

The country is ripe for an independent to run. I don't think an independent could win right now. But I believe one could win enough electoral votes to prevent either party's candidate from getting to 270.

I have little doubt the next President will be another celebrity...

To keep this country spiraling downward...

Taking advice from Bannon has seemed to pay off short term, a couple of times. Trump and Moore.

But Trump has the lowest approval ratings of a POTUS at this stage of all time, can't pass diddly, and is mired in a serious investigation that threatens to, if not unseat him, render him completely powerless.

And Moore is now toxic.

So if I were thinking of running for anything, the last person I'd reach out to for help is Bannon.

Reactions: 2 people
Taking advice from Bannon has seemed to pay off short term, a couple of times. Trump and Moore.

But Trump has the lowest approval ratings of a POTUS at this stage of all time, can't pass diddly, and is mired in a serious investigation that threatens to, if not unseat him, render him completely powerless.

And Moore is now toxic.

So if I were thinking of running for anything, the last person I'd reach out to for help is Bannon.
That surprises me. I had you as a Bannon guy.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back