Breathing Air in New Delhi is Like Smoking 44 Packs of Cigarettes a Day

They did the Paris Agreement. However, didn't have to comply until 2030 I believe.

But don't mind that. Trump destroyed the world when he didn't push it.

hey man you see my post in the NASA thread? Was hoping to get your thoughts. (amongst others who have disappeared)

hey man you see my post in the NASA thread? Was hoping to get your thoughts. (amongst others who have disappeared)

I've been so busy basking in so much winning, I didn't check.

I'll take a look. Might not be today, but I'll peek at it.

Spending too much time over on Gruden fantasy island.

You should drop by. It would do you some good to have a laugh or two instead of having that thorny locust branch stuck up your backside.

I mean, you're missing CWV making a fool of himself at the moment.

You should drop by. It would do you some good to have a laugh or two instead of having that thorny locust branch stuck up your backside.

I've popped in a time or two, way to freeking hard to keep up. Damn thing moves a mile a minute.

I've popped in a time or two, way to freeking hard to keep up. Damn thing moves a mile a minute.

Oh, I forgot there are no pop up picture books to help a former infantryman like you understand.

Happy Veteran's Day, BTW

From the article: "According to experts, Delhi pollution is made up of a combination of vehicle exhaust, smoke from garbage fires and crop burning, and road dust."

We obviously need to ban all vehicles, garbage, crops and roads. On a serious note, this is terrible. I feel bad for the people having to breathe that kind of air. Hopefully their government can come up with a solution that works.

Crazy up in there...even for the FF...

Reactions: 1 person
at some point the weight of human kind is going to be too much for us to support.

From the article: "According to experts, Delhi pollution is made up of a combination of vehicle exhaust, smoke from garbage fires and crop burning, and road dust."

We obviously need to ban all vehicles, garbage, crops and roads. On a serious note, this is terrible. I feel bad for the people having to breathe that kind of air. Hopefully their government can come up with a solution that works.

Ban people. Somehow you'd almost think the highly intelligent beings they claim to be would somehow make that leap of faith that their "man made pollution" seems to be concentrated in areas of extremely high human population. Obviously limit population if you want to limit human damage to the environment ... so simple a caveman could figure it out. Touchy subject though, and might affect their life on the government dole.

Did somebody forget how to count above 29 Roman style over there, or did they exceed the quota on Xs and Is?

Did somebody forget how to count above 29 Roman style over there, or did they exceed the quota on Xs and Is?

Apparently, the Nanny filters in some places were blocking it because it had XXX in the name.

VN Store

Back