DC To Erect 8-Foot Statue Of Crack-Head Democrat Mayor

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
District of Columbia to Memorialize Crack Smoking Former Mayor with 8-Foot-Tall Statue

Former DC mayor Marion Barry is set to be memorialized with an 8-foot statue.

In a Tuesday meeting, the DC Council Committee voted unanimously that add the statue to the late mayor in front of the Wilson building.

Barry was notoriously busted on video in January, 1990 smoking crack cocaine with a hooker, though he always maintained his innocence – claiming a racist conspiracy and that “the ***** set me up.”

He was arrested by the FBI on drug charges and ended up serving six months in federal prison.

After his release, DC elected him mayor again for a fourth term from 1995 – 1999 despite another drug scandal as well as tax evasion charges.

Democrats want to tear down statues of Christopher Columbus, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson, and in their place erect new statues of corrupt crack-head Democrat icons. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 5 people
Reactions: 5 people
The national democrat party are party first no matter what. They are not America first in anything and usually hate America.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 2 people
I feel sorry for people reading this that don't understand what is being referenced.

Idiocracy for those too lazy to look it up.

Reactions: 2 people
Crack smoking mayor sounded a lot worse 27 years ago.

I'll take crack smoking over half the **** elected officials do.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back