Next Up on the Sexual Abuse Front......Roy Moore

Never said there was.

I misread your post. I thought you meant his actions were indicative of a right wing kook.

I agree with you though. It's likely a good thing for Republicans to get him far away from the ballot.

Reactions: 2 people
But...but...Clinton. VN is a broken record.

If the mere accusation of sexual misconduct is the standard by which someone on the right is judged, why shouldn't the same standard be applied to the left?

To ask it a different way, why are Paula Jones, Kathleen Willie, and Juanita Broderick less credible than Leigh Corfman?

Reactions: 3 people
If the mere accusation of sexual misconduct is the standard by which someone on the right is judged, why shouldn't the same standard be applied to the left?

To ask it a different way, why are Paula Jones, Kathleen Willie, and Juanita Broderick less credible than Leigh Corfman?

That's not exactly apples to apples since there is an underage issue with Leigh Corfman. With Clinton's accusers the issue was over consent.

Reactions: 1 person
After almost 4 decades they are just NOW coming forward?

That defense is overused. It really isn't uncommon for people to bury traumatic experiences in their lives especially when they involve a sexual assault. Many of Harvey Weinstein's accusers such as Rosanna Arquette involve accusations going back to the 80's.

Reactions: 4 people
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - The Washington Post

I really hope this doesn't keep him off the ballot. If he wins I want everyone to see what a Right Wing Nut Job really looks like.
Boy, McConnell is really putting his neck out with this statement...

After The Post published this story Thursday afternoon, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and a handful of other GOP senators said Moore must step aside if Corfman’s account is true.

After almost 4 decades they are just NOW coming forward?

Lots of people are just coming out "now", many are claiming to be encouraged by the other women (and men) coming forward.

It's possible she's lying but it's also possible she's not.

Look at what's happening to Kevin Spacey - this guy is getting rung up left and right by what were kids at the time.

Frankly, there's nothing about a good ole' boy, bible thumping Alabama politician lawyer that is particularly trustworthy.

Reactions: 3 people
So, he actually grabbed a woman's vag? Or was he just making a lewd comment?

I think the lewd comment was about grabbing the vag. I can't recall however if the vag belonged to the married woman he (believe him) tried to sleep with.

I think the lewd comment was about grabbing the vag. I can't recall however if the vag belonged to the married woman he (believe him) tried to sleep with.

So, right now, there is no proof of him grabbing any vag? Just him making a lewd comment? Is that correct?

That defense is overused. It really isn't uncommon for people to bury traumatic experiences in their lives especially when they involve a sexual assault. Many of Harvey Weinstein's accusers such as Rosanna Arquette involve accusations going back to the 80's.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, we are talking about Alabama. But Moore has been a public figure for many, many years so it's just questionable that it's now just breaking.

VN Store

Back