Rand Paul Assaulted At Home

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
BG man charged with assaulting Paul at senator's home | News | bgdailynews.com

A Bowling Green man was arrested Friday and charged with fourth-degree assault after an incident at the Bowling Green home of U.S. Sen. Rand Paul.

Rene Boucher, 59, is in the Warren County Regional Jail in lieu of a $5,000 bond, according to online jail records available Saturday afternoon.

Paul suffered minor injuries, according to a news release from Kentucky State Police Post 3 in Bowling Green, which did not describe the circumstances that led to the incident.

Reactions: 3 people
So the guy is his neighbor and lives in a gated community? They must have had some words first. I’m glad Paul is ok.

Why is the FBI reviewing? Isn't this routine in Kentucky? One neighbor goes to jail, the other neighbor locks up the trailer for him and keeps an eye on his old lady until release time.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow, 5 broken ribs from a loony left-wing idiot Dem attack on a Republican. Getting to be a too common thing these days.
His neighbor should be in jail for a hate crime.

Last edited:
It was a D?

His neighbor (the attacker) is a D & they've had harsh words in the past according to the article posted by golfballs in post #10.

**Upon further review of the article it was from the comment section I got information that he is a D....my bad.

Last edited:
Rand is not anti-Trump. He's anti-some-of-his-polices. But not anti-Trump.

Uhhh, they are friends and have been trying to work together, but he called Trump an "orange-faced windbag" and has been maybe his sharpest critic from within the GOP.

Reactions: 3 people
Uhhh, they are friends and have been trying to work together, but he called Trump an "orange-faced windbag" and has been maybe his sharpest critic from within the GOP.

That was during the campaign. I don't think either of them took it too personal. Unlike loser low-energy Jeb! Anyway, Rand's neighbor publicly expressed the desire that Mueller pan-fry Trumps testicles. So relatively speaking I'd say Rand is pretty pro-Trump.

455F92B900000578-4983080-image-a-1_1508107318343.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Everyone remember the left and how much they cried about the evil rhetoric of politics after Gabby Gifford?

Now they're the ones pushing the rhetoric to new extremes. Earlier this year a gun man attempted to assignate multiple GOP senators, and now (granted all of the motives aren't clear in this case yet) one of their members assaults a senator.

After the shooting, where were the people on the left talking about how we must watch our rhetoric in politics? They were probably busy calling trump, Hitler.

Reactions: 1 person
Rumor is Rand was partying one night with Bieber and they started egging the neighbors house. Neighbor called the cops but they didn't do **** cause they thought Bieber and Rand were females, basically told the guy to man up and handle his business.

I really don't know, that's just what everyone is saying. I mean I heard that from someone with connections

Reactions: 2 people
That was during the campaign. I don't think either of them took it too personal. Unlike loser low-energy Jeb! Anyway, Rand's neighbor publicly expressed the desire that Mueller pan-fry Trumps testicles. So relatively speaking I'd say Rand is pretty pro-Trump.

We're stuck on semantics. Nobody looks at Paul and thinks "I hate Trump, so I'm going to break Paul's ribs." because they do not associate Paul with Trump. He is a critic of Trump, not a Trump cheerleader.

VN Store

Back