John Kelly's Press Briefing on Gold Star Families

I agree.

It's absolutely stunning and awful that Trump brought this up and insisted on politicizing it over and over and over again.

Reactions: 12 people
Good speech by Kelly. Trump should have just made the calls without trying to pat himself on the back. The things you do when nobody is watching is the true measure of your character. Trump doesn't get that people that do good things will get credit, but when you constantly toot your own horn people will think far less of you.

Reactions: 9 people
There are at least 2 more that did not listen......his comment received 2 "likes".......Arm and who else???????

I didn’t watch, did John Kelly say anything about us beating bama?

Reactions: 1 person
Good speech by Kelly. Trump should have just made the calls without trying to pat himself on the back. The things you do when nobody is watching is the true measure of your character. Trump doesn't get that people that do good things will get credit, but when you constantly toot your own horn people will think far less of you.

Oh, so now the criticism is just simply that he publicized the fact that he called....

Oh, so now the criticism is just simply that he publicized the fact that he called....

That has always been my criticism. He was using something good that he did for political gain. Even more egregious is that he was attempting to politicize a f#cking tragedy. Look at me, look at me. It is near universal consensus that it is a douche bag move and it has an effect that is opposite of what the speaker intends.

Reactions: 8 people
Democrats being Democrats....

Brian Fallon
@brianefallon
Kelly isnt just an enabler of Trump. He's a believer in him. That makes him as odious as the rest. Dont be distracted by the uniform.

Reactions: 2 people
Kelly made these reports (and democrats) look like punk b!tches.

Especially when he confirmed that Trump did in fact say what the congresswoman claimed he said. This, despite the fact that Trump lied flatly yesterday to everyone when he claimed he did not say those words. Kelly confirmed that he did say those words.

Reactions: 7 people
Especially when he confirmed that Trump did in fact say what the congresswoman claimed he said. This, despite the fact that Trump lied flatly yesterday to everyone when he claimed he did not say those words. Kelly confirmed that he did say those words.
Trump has earned my vote again.

Reactions: 9 people
That has always been my criticism. He was using something good that he did for political gain. Even more egregious is that he was attempting to politicize a f#cking tragedy. Look at me, look at me. It is near universal consensus that it is a douche bag move and it has an effect that is opposite of what the speaker intends.

Seriously? He was straight up asked what his personal response to the soldiers in Niger were and he said he'd written them, and most Presidents don't call but that he likes to call the families. Of course everything he does and says elicits uncontrollable screeching from the left and it was especially heinous that he mentioned dear Obama.

The worst person of this entire story is that ***** Frederica Wilson. Yet somehow she escapes your outrage

You still didn't actually listen to Kelly's statements, did you?

It's been 2.5 hours since I asked that, and it's given you enough time to discern what the CNN take on it is.

You still didn't actually listen to Kelly's statements, did you?

It's been 2.5 hours since I asked that, and it's given you enough time to discern what the CNN take on it is.

Evidently you didn't listen. Kelly confirmed that Trump said what the congresswoman claimed he said. Trump lied yesterday, for that 100 millionth time, when he denied saying those words.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back