W Cricizes Donald in Great Speech

W just wants to further the agenda of the new world order. The fact that he’s speaking out tells me Trump is the right man for the job.

Reactions: 9 people
W just wants to further the agenda of the new world order. The fact that he’s speaking out tells me Trump is the right man for the job.

Anything Trump does that is off the wall you praise because rational people call it crazy. This train wreck is fun to watch.

Reactions: 11 people
I give a 1 out of 10, rerunning the stupid Jeb line after he lost by a mile seems weak. George, I bet you were probably more of a blast to hang out with when you and Jeb were running drugs up from Central America for the CIA. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
The important take away was the warning not to buy into unfounded conspiracies. That's something the GOP base needs to take to heart.

The GOP establishment, House and Senate, intelligence, etc, know that pizzagate, benghazi, the new uraniumgate, are all a bunch of crap, designed to stoke outrage from their base.

Those of you falling for it are rubes, marks, conartist victims, manipulated by those who want your money.

Reactions: 8 people
The important take away was the warning not to buy into unfounded conspiracies. That's something the GOP base needs to take to heart.

The GOP establishment, House and Senate, intelligence, etc, know that pizzagate, benghazi, the new uraniumgate, are all a bunch of crap, designed to stoke outrage from their base.

Those of you falling for it are rubes, marks, conartist victims, manipulated by those who want your money.

It's hard to determine whether you or Armchair are equal or not. Why don't you start another thread with a poll.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a butthurt establishment shill, whose loser of a brother got crushed by Trump. Breaking news, he doesn't like Trump

Reactions: 2 people
He didn't mention Trump by name, but it was clear who and what he was talking about. "Nationalism distorted into nativism" is a good description of Trumpism.

When you get criticized by Bush, who was a terrible president himself--let Wall St. run wild, which led to a crash, and started a war under false pretenses--you know there are problems.

George W. Bush slams Trumpism, without mentioning president by name - POLITICO

Reactions: 2 people
I can describe somebody without saying their name too.

This person thinks they're smart, but really aren't. Likes to talk down to people in the south. Has his head so far up their own @ss. Ignores posts when he gets called out for being wrong (all the time). Writes long paragraphs and run-on senteces.

Reactions: 5 people
He didn't mention Trump by name, but it was clear who and what he was talking about. "Nationalism distorted into nativism" is a good description of Trumpism.

When you get criticized by Bush, who was a terrible president himself--let Wall St. run wild, which led to a crash, and started a war under false pretenses--you know there are problems.

George W. Bush slams Trumpism, without mentioning president by name - POLITICO

Trump should probably say, "When I need someone experienced with drug smuggling with the CIA, I'll give George and Jeb a call, Bill told me they were real good whenever they made the deliveries in Arkansasl". :eek:lol:

Reactions: 4 people
I can describe somebody without saying their name too.

This person thinks they're smart, but really aren't. Likes to talk down to people in the south. Has his head so far up their own @ss. Ignores posts when he gets called out for being wrong (all the time). Writes long paragraphs and run-on senteces.

Bruh, you need to stop letting folks live in your head like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
The speech by W is the same speech that has been delivered by Crooked Hillary on numerous occasions.

His targets were President Trump, and the tens of millions of ordinary American citizens who voted for the president.

The OPEN BORDERS former president likely received a "thank you" call from Crooked Hillary.

Trump should probably say, "When I need someone experienced with drug smuggling with the CIA, I'll give George and Jeb a call, Bill told me they were real good whenever they made the deliveries in Arkansasl". :eek:lol:

OB can expound on this subject more than anyone.

The dwindling number of hard core Trumpsters will dismiss the speech, the remainder of the sane free world will acknowledge Bush's truthfulness with appreciation.

Reactions: 6 people
It was a good speech but if you think he was just talking about Trump then you simply haven't been paying attention. He was talking about both parties and the talking heads the are linked to them.

I always liked W. Glad to see him attempt to influence the current administration.

George W. Bush’s anti-Trump manifesto, annotated - The Washington Post

kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg

VN Store

Back