This is what happens when your president gets his information from loon websites

lawgator1

Reactions: 12 people
Loon websites? Like the Washington post who reported that the FBI planned on paying for the dossier

The Senates top investigator has suggested for months that the FBI paid for and used Russia-funded propaganda, but the FBI has so far failed to cooperate. They won't even answer simple questions like if they even did it

Makes you wonder if they won't even deny it...

Reactions: 10 people
Instead of using gifs, going to just use memes and reply like LG.

Attachments

• Faces-1.jpg
    Faces-1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
  • lulz-i-dunno_o_616299.jpg
    lulz-i-dunno_o_616299.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 89
  • a1a8860c8666de1a2f236046e578ba7e--wtf-face-kat-williams.jpg
    a1a8860c8666de1a2f236046e578ba7e--wtf-face-kat-williams.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 1444e9a88781103d4d924438af35842aa50a20e269d8ab83256301f890b66607.jpg
    1444e9a88781103d4d924438af35842aa50a20e269d8ab83256301f890b66607.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
  • sideeyechloe.jpg
    sideeyechloe.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Sword of Damocles dangling now. Dotard's behavior likely to become crazier as we move forward. His only defense is to rile up his moronic troops but, alas, it won't stop the inevitable.

Reactions: 3 people
I bet you fussed and whined when you heard Obummer or Libtard.

Not at all given I'm a centrist. Obama did some stupid ****, but Dotard is the King of stupid ****. It's all he does. He cant help it and he won't change, and, eventually it will all come back to him in spades. And for the record, yes, I will be far happier with Pence when he becomes 'interim' President. He may be very conservative, but at least he won't be a national embarrassment.

Reactions: 7 people
Our idiot in chief continues to flame out. It's fun to watch his nut huggers at VN try to defend him. It's usually but....but....Obama or but....but....Hillary. Funniest but saddest of all is that they try to insinuate his lack of honesty, civility and human decency are good qualities in a President and part of the reason they voted for him.

Reactions: 10 people
Our idiot in chief continues to flame out. It's fun to watch his nut huggers at VN try to defend him. It's usually but....but....Obama or but....but....Hillary. Funniest but saddest of all is that they try to insinuate his lack of honesty, civility and human decency are good qualities in a President and part of the reason they voted for him.

This might be your best post ever.

Reactions: 7 people

He's been a very very good President. Believe me.

Reactions: 1 person

No one defends him. We just point out how crazy and unhinged yall are for freaking out about n o t h i n g and hanging your hats on a almost completely debunked conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 2 people
Not at all given I'm a centrist. Obama did some stupid ****, but Dotard is the King of stupid ****. It's all he does. He cant help it and he won't change, and, eventually it will all come back to him in spades. And for the record, yes, I will be far happier with Pence when he becomes 'interim' President. He may be very conservative, but at least he won't be a national embarrassment.

I thought you were a republican? Or was that just your alter ego?

Reactions: 3 people
I thought you were a republican? Or was that just your alter ego?

I'm a registered Republican, but vote for the best candidate. The GOP is straying away from fiscal conservatism, so i dont identify with the party anymore.

I'm a registered Republican, but vote for the best candidate. The GOP is straying away from fiscal conservatism, so i dont identify with the party anymore.

Dude..when did the GOP ever practice what they preach when it comes to $$?

Not even remotely sad as watching you and others do nothing but act exactly like you accuse Trump of acting.

VN Store

Back