Hearings on Niger?

lawgator1

The WH prepared a statement, but it was false. There was an alarming underestimating of the potential for an attack on the soldiers deployed there. Who dropped the ball?

I think we need at least four or five different committees to do about a dozen reports, all at taxpayers' expense, to get to the bottom of this and to send someone in the Trump administration to jail.

Reactions: 10 people
Nah, they are hoping it fades away, before the parallels to Benghazi become to apparent to ignore. Let's all hope that Fox News stays on top of this, like they did Benghazi.

Just like CNN and MSNBC staying on top of the Hillary and Russian story.

Reactions: 5 people
Just like CNN and MSNBC staying on top of the Hillary and Russian story.

200.gif

Reactions: 4 people
For the millionth time, would you please provide a freaking link??????

This is why its screeching with you. you don't actually provide information for digestion, you screech and we are supposed to eat it up one way or the other. even some biased links will give a better place to start a discussion than "IMPEACH!!!!!!"

Reactions: 2 people
There was an alarming underestimating of the potential for an attack on the soldiers deployed there. Who dropped the ball?

Well, I hate to tell you soldiers get blown up all the time - I have a relative that was in intensive care only a month ago or so. You know were he was - Syria. You don't even hear about on the stupid networks.

What was going in Libya is the relatives were wondering why support for the people in Libya were told to stand down, this generally seemed to be about the election at the time and to coverup Clinton was working Saudi Arabia to move weapons through Libya to ISIS. (see wikileak e-mail chain where even her campaign even seems to hint at this after the fact)

Clinton was supplying weapons to both sides and profiting through the Foundation. People got killed because of that and they didn't want it to appear things were not going well in Libya.

It could be someone dropped the ball in this other instance but does anyone have any information as to some criminal coverup? Like I said, my relative was blown up in late summer - you know how much of it was in the news - zero.

But why didn't they publish it?

Hmmmmm .....

200.gif

because someone thought it was a bad idea, or didn't send the right message. from what little digging I have done I haven't actually seen the contents that would be so bad. We have a report from someone who has seen it, allegedly, but they are an incredibly biased source.

before I get offended over a report that never got released it would nice to know whats in it, and if there were later versions.

None of which answers the three questions. Why were they there? What happened ? Why wasn't it prevented ?

Need hearings.

Reactions: 7 people
Yes, let's see if MNBC and other progressive media outlets talk about the Trump Niger conspiracy and coverup for the next three/four years in the way that GOP political proles and fox talked up Benghazi as a Clinton conspiracy--manipulating all the blockheads in the South and middle America with a bunch of patent nonsense because they wanted to smear Clinton, knowing she'd be the Democratic Party presidential nominee. Just a window in the GOP these days.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, let's see if MNBC and other progressive media outlets talk about the Trump Niger conspiracy and coverup for the next three/four years in the way that GOP political proles and fox talked up Benghazi as a Clinton conspiracy--manipulating all the blockheads in the South and middle America with a bunch of patent nonsense because they wanted to smear Clinton, knowing she'd be the Democratic Party presidential nominee. Just a window in the GOP these days.

Holy run-on sentence Batman.

Reactions: 3 people

How many dead brain cells do you have? Seriously.

Are you asking why were these troops at this particular locale of the ambush?

Among other things. More significant is why they were not better protected? Were there requests for It? Reports are French helicopters responded in 30 minutes. Why did it take so long? Why weren't there helicopters closer? Did someone delay the response?

Need hearings. Need to subpoena all communications on it. Let's get the parents on tv more and exploit their grief. Where is Trey Gowdy on this? I thought he was all about answers and accountability.

Guess maybe not.

Among other things. More significant is why they were not better protected? Were there requests for It? Reports are French helicopters responded in 30 minutes. Why did it take so long? Why weren't there helicopters closer? Did someone delay the response?

Need hearings. Need to subpoena all communications on it. Let's get the parents on tv more and exploit their grief. Where is Trey Gowdy on this? I thought he was all about answers and accountability.

Guess maybe not.

Hey, at this point what difference does it make? It was 2 weeks ago, geez.

Breaking News: Democrats learn that the United States Special Forces sometimes go to countries and are upset that they aren't told about it. :lolabove:

Reactions: 11 people
What are you talking about?

Not to mention two totally different scenarios.

The right doesn't even want to look into this one. The same folks that were screaming that Hillary should be charged with murder in the other. BTW, there seem to be some similarities in the allegations at the outset. Who knows what'll shake out.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back