Trump lied today. A lot.

lawgator1

The real disgrace was bragging about how much he reaches out to families of the fallen by, falsely, claiming that Obama (and others) didn't as much as he has. Then gave a mealy mouth backtrack that was STILL about how great he is.

Trump is just a despicable human being.

Reactions: 24 people
The real disgrace was bragging about how much he reaches out to families of the fallen by, falsely, claiming that Obama (and others) didn't as much as he has. Then gave a mealy mouth backtrack that was STILL about how great he is.

I never realized you felt that way about our president.

Reactions: 5 people
As Bill Kristol just pointed out, Trump droned on and on about what HE does, about the effect on HIM, and how he does it more than others. And Obama would NEVER have criticized his predecessors on this issue. It's just so classless and beneath the office.

Trump is single handedly crushing the dignity of the presidency. He's so cheap, about everything.

Reactions: 16 people
As Bill Kristol just pointed out, Trump droned on and on about what HE does, about the effect on HIM, and how he does it more than others. And Obama would NEVER have criticized his predecessors on this issue. It's just so classless and beneath the office.

Trump is single handedly crushing the dignity of the presidency. He's so cheap, about everything.
The dignity of the presidency has been crushed by many before Trump. Clinton made the White House look like Animal House. I won't say what I think about Obama. I'm just glad he is wherever he is now.

Bill Kristol is just another butthurt , inside the beltway, establishment moron who has lost his stinger.

Reactions: 6 people
The dignity of the presidency has been crushed by many before Trump. Clinton made the White House look like Animal House. I won't say what I think about Obama. I'm just glad he is wherever he is now.

Bill Kristol is just another butthurt , inside the beltway, establishment moron who has lost his stinger.

You need to take a step back and be honest with yourself about what is going on right in front of you.

Reactions: 19 people

Amen brother. For those on this board that can't recognize this reality, I honestly feel pity for you. Dotard revulses me like no other as he abuses his power and pulpit for his own self-inflating ego purposes, while all along his pack of blind, ignorant idolists that he tramples on praise him.

A sad state of human condition.

Reactions: 12 people
Amen brother. For those on this board that can't recognize this reality, I honestly feel pity for you. Dotard revulses me like no other as he abuses his power and pulpit for his own self-inflating ego purposes, while all along his pack of blind, ignorant idolists that he tramples on praise him.

A sad state of human condition.

You just described perfectly the 8 years of Obama in office.

There hasn’t been much dignity in the office since 1993.

Trump to me is the equivalent to all of the NFL kneelers rolled into one for some of you. He is the embodiment of disrespect and the antithesis to all an American president has been and should be.

Pops nails it.

I've been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don't have the words.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

Reactions: 15 people
1epkkh.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Trump to me is the equivalent to all of the NFL kneelers rolled into one for some of you. He is the embodiment of disrespect and the antithesis to all an American president has been and should be.

You obviously do not know anything about past presidents.

Your team lost. Keep taking that knee.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back