CNN: Russia Used Pokemon Go To Hack US Election

Facebook, Pokemon go, hacking, Russia. How many more completely stupid conspiracy theories are the leftist dweebs going to come up with?

Reactions: 1 person
Facebook, Pokemon go, hacking, Russia. How many more completely stupid conspiracy theories are the leftist dweebs going to come up with?

Remember, though, they've been telling us for years that there is no voter fraud. Funny how times change when they can't "legitimately" explain how they managed to lose an election.

You lack a basic understanding of why Trump won the nomination.

I'm aware of how he got elected, dingbat. People were angry with the establishment. It's why someone like Bernie even had a shot in the first place. I'm quite aware. However, neither of them were the answer. Unfortunately, tens of millions of reeling dip****s thought differently; incorrectly. Then, when the GE came around, it was already far too late. At this point, anyone with a rational train of thought who actually cares about the relative distant future would be glad to go back in time to pick Jeb, Rubio, Christie, a broken mop handle, a used tampon, or anything else more suitable to lead than what we got.

The stalement argument is stupid. If Obamacare can be passed, anything is possible. This presidency could do damage that goes far beyond decimating the dignity of the office.

I'm not even scared anymore. It's tragically hilarious at this point. My 28 years on this earth have witnessed 60 million people ****ing this country up every 2-8 years and doubling down on the following cycle.

How could I even be distraught in the face of such dark comedy?

Reactions: 3 people
I'm aware of how he got elected, dingbat. People were angry with the establishment. It's why someone like Bernie even had a shot in the first place. I'm quite aware. However, neither of them were the answer. Unfortunately, tens of millions of reeling dip****s thought differently; incorrectly. Then, when the GE came around, it was already far too late. At this point, anyone with a rational train of thought who actually cares about the relative distant future would be glad to go back in time to pick Jeb, Rubio, Christie, a broken mop handle, a used tampon, or anything else more suitable to lead than what we got.

The stalement argument is stupid. If Obamacare can be passed, anything is possible. This presidency could do damage that goes far beyond decimating the dignity of the office.

I'm not even scared anymore. It's tragically hilarious at this point. My 28 years on this earth have witnessed 60 million people ****ing this country up every 2-8 years and doubling down on the following cycle.

I doubt Rubio or Christie would have beaten Hillary and Jeb damn sure wouldn’t have. Kasich might have but it would have been close.

That’s right you have been around for 28 years and probably at best been paying attention for 10. You haven’t witnessed ****.

Reactions: 3 people

Stopped reading at Bernie had a chance..😂😂😂

Reactions: 2 people
I doubt Rubio or Christie would have beaten Hillary and Jeb damn sure wouldn’t have. Kasich might have but it would have been close.

That’s right you have been around for 28 years and probably at best been paying attention for 10. You haven’t witnessed ****.

Hillary would have been better.

Trump lost the popular vote and barely won the electoral college and that was due to Russian interference.

Those are the facts from someone who has been around much longer than 28 years.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back