Trump mocks Pence's religious views

lawgator1

Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people, New Yorker reports | TheHill

President Trump once joked that Vice President Mike Pence “wants to hang” all gay people, The New Yorker reported Monday.
The publication also reports that Trump has mocked Pence for his views opposing abortion and LGBTQ rights.
Trump jabbed at Pence after a legal scholar told the pair that if the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, many states would probably legalize abortion.
“You see?” Trump reportedly said to Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.”
And when the meeting began to focus on gay rights, Trump reportedly pointed to Pence, joking, “Don’t ask that guy — he wants to hang them all!”
One Trump campaign staffer also told The New Yorker that Trump used to ask people leaving meetings with Pence, “Did Mike make you pray?"

Sheesz, if that guy Moore wins, Trump is just going to have a field day.

Reactions: 6 people
Best part of this post is that it leads to a link with libtards freaking out about how dangerous a Pence President would be.

Bwahahahahaha

Reactions: 8 people
Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

Trump should make fun of his religious views. Pence is a complete whack job, he makes Trump look like the sanest human alove

I think thats the single biggest reason these VPs get chosen. If you get rid of me you are going to have to deal with someone even crazier.

Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people, New Yorker reports | TheHill

Sheesz, if that guy Moore wins, Trump is just going to have a field day.

I think the real irony is that the christian right wants so desperately to believe trump is one of them. He tweaks them just enough to keep them aroused, throws 'em scraps. I personally think it's funny having watched them completely destroy and moral high ground they foisted by jock sniffing the pu$$y grabber.

His taking a dump on Pence is hilarious, if'n you ask me.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the real irony is that the christian right wants so desperately to believe trump is one of them. He tweaks them just enough to keep them aroused, throws 'em scraps. I personally think it's funny having watched them completely destroy and moral high ground they foisted by jock sniffing the pu$$y grabber.

His taking a dump on Pence is hilarious, if'n you ask me.

Excellent point. Trump is not much of a social conservative. Even his antiquated views on race are born of economics, not values-based.

Reactions: 3 people
I didn't think the left cared much about religious views.

/thread

Personal foul man.

Have you lost your damn mind? You don't get to "/thread" on your on post, this is internet 101.

Is this amateur hour?

Best part of this post is that it leads to a link with libtards freaking out about how dangerous a Pence President would be.

Bwahahahahaha

If you're happy that the leaders of your country have archaic religious views why don't you move to Afghanistan and live under the Taliban for a while?

VN Store

Back