Taliban Hostages Have 3 Children While Being Held

ClearwaterVol

North American family held hostage by Taliban freed - CNN

I understand the couple was expecting first when captured, but they had two more kids while being held hostage.

My Questtions...

1. They were expecting a child and thought Afghanistan seemed like a good tourist destination?

2. They were being held hostage and decided to have more children while being held captive?

That dog don't hunt.

Something fishy about this story...

North American family held hostage by Taliban freed - CNN

I understand the couple was expecting first when captured, but they had two more kids while being held hostage.

My Questtions...

1. They were expecting a child and thought Afghanistan seemed like a good tourist destination?

2. They were being held hostage and decided to have more children while being held captive?

That dog don't hunt.

Something fishy about this story...

Agreed.

If you were a prisoner with your wife, presumably bored, what would you do?

I love sex, hate condoms and am not firing blanks, but I have only the one child. It it ain't that complicated and presumably they were sober so that takes a big element of risk out of the process.

I would be extremely careful if I were in that situation.

Touring Afghanistan while pregnant? Why not go find a room to rent in Jordan Downs in Watts, Ca?

Reactions: 1 person
What's a worse fate?

Being held captive by the Taliban?

Or being held captive by the Taliban with your wife that continually reminds you "I told you so..."

Reactions: 4 people
I saw this morning that she was sexually abused. Maybe they are not his? Just throwing that out. In photos I saw they didn't look middle eastern though.

I love sex, hate condoms and am not firing blanks, but I have only the one child. It it ain't that complicated and presumably they were sober so that takes a big element of risk out of the process.

I would be extremely careful if I were in that situation.

Touring Afghanistan while pregnant? Why not go find a room to rent in Jordan Downs in Watts, Ca?

IUD's > IED's

Reactions: 4 people
And somehow, VN PF manages to turn a Taliban hostage situation into a night at the Improv. Well, the football season is a wash at this point, right, so why not? (Ours too, don't get upset, snowflakes).

And somehow, VN PF manages to turn a Taliban hostage situation into a night at the Improv. Well, the football season is a wash at this point, right, so why not? (Ours too, don't get upset, snowflakes).

What else are we going to do? Lament about it?

Would you prefer they bash Islam?

I already lose sleep over a million things, this doesn't change much.

LG at night

tumblr_owo2qq24ii1umqln3o1_500.gif

VN Store

Back