WLM rally planned in TN

idiots. I haven't looked into them as much, but I am lumping them with the BLM idiots. people who would rather politicize made up problems rather than talk and fix real issues.

Reactions: 6 people
Proud times for the Volunteer State.

I have to ask, will you be attending?

If so, will you be attending it full battle rattle?

I need to find a water cannon and get CP to operate it. It's his life long dream.

Hell no, I'm not going. Don't want any part of it.

idiots. I haven't looked into them as much, but I am lumping them with the BLM idiots. people who would rather politicize made up problems rather than talk and fix real issues.

They don't deserve anywhere close to that. There is no basis whatsoever for acting like white lives are treated worse than any others.

Reactions: 4 people
What's f'ked up is they are assembling at one of the busiest intersections in town, a stones throw from govt housing. Something tells me, this might not turn out good.

Reactions: 1 person
What's f'ked up is they are assembling at one of the busiest intersections in town, a stones throw from govt housing. Something tells me, this might not turn out good.

Probably will be fine, I'm sure WLM is full of "very fine people"

Reactions: 7 people

I’m sure they’re not, but it’s not like blm is full of “fine people”. Unless of course you think burning towns, blocking roads, attacking people, and demanding white people give up their homes and land or they’ll not quit doing those things as good?

Reactions: 4 people
I’m sure they’re not, but it’s not like blm is full of “fine people”. Unless of course you think burning towns, blocking roads, attacking people, and demanding white people give up their homes and land or they’ll not quit doing those things as good?

Oh, Lordy. Racist Joe is bringing facts into this.

Reactions: 2 people

Maybe maybe not. When they start destroying personal property, somebody will get their asses kicked. It won't turn out well for them. These people here won't tolerate that kind of sh!t.

I've talked to a few business owners already, they are ready.

Again, if you view the messages that black lives are devalued relative to other races and that white lives are devalued relative to other races as equally objectionable, you are part of the problem.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe maybe not. When they start destroying personal property, somebody will get their asses kicked. It won't turn out well for them. These people here won't tolerate that kind of sh!t.

I've talked to a few business owners already, they are ready.

I was joking, I agree with you that it won't go well

Again, if you view the messages that black lives are devalued relative to other races and that white lives are devalued relative to other races as equally objectionable, you are part of the problem.

I think that kind of messaging, generally is being rejected for obvious reasons - but rage on.

Reactions: 1 person
I think that kind of messaging, generally is being rejected for obvious reasons - but rage on.

There's no rage here. Looking at those messages in the same light is generally seen as a problem, for obvious reasons.

VN Store

Back