Armchair, here's your progressive and awesome California

Now now it isn't their fault they are irresponsible and stupid! Its the damn rural Southerners in their pickup trucks and their vineyards out in Cali causing all the problems!

Reactions: 2 people
California will probably be the first state to make pedophelia legal.

Reactions: 1 person
I read the article and it seemed very reasonable and based on the most current data and understanding. That is so California progressive.

Here's a question for you, do you think failure to disclose a known STD to a partner should be a felony?

A life threatening one that requires extensive treatment and alters one lifestyle? Absolutely.

Reactions: 9 people
A life threatening one that requires extensive treatment and alters one lifestyle? Absolutely.

HIV is now more in line with other STD's. In your state, which STD's must be disclosed to a partner and what is the penalty for non-disclosure?

HIV is now more in line with other STD's. In your state, which STD's must be disclosed to a partner and what is the penalty for non-disclosure?

Luther do you enjoy making yourself sound like an idiot?

HIV is incurable!

Reactions: 10 people
It's only a misdemeanor in the great conservative state of Alabama and the Republican Haven Texas has no law at all.

Reactions: 4 people

How is HIV more in line with other STD's? Because you can now prevent it from diving to more of the virus for expensive medication?

Your question was stupid.

The whole point of this thread was to make California look bad. My question goes specifically to the point of the thread. I can see why you would think that is ridiculous.

I read the article and it seemed very reasonable and based on the most current data and understanding. That is so California progressive.

Here's a question for you, do you think failure to disclose a known STD to a partner should be a felony?

Yes it should be disclosed.

Do you think if you intentionally burnt somebody with acid or set them on fire, should it be a felony? Remember, we've made advances in burn units and how we treat burn patients.

Yes it should be disclosed.

Do you think if you intentionally burnt somebody with acid or set them on fire, should it be a felony? Remember, we've made advances in burn units and how we treat burn patients.

And how do the laws in California compare to other states? The whole point of your thread was to portray California poorly. How does California compare to your state with regards to this issue?

Last edited:
And how do the laws in California compare to other states? The whole point of your thread was to portray California poorly. How does California compare to your state with regards to this issue?

I think states that don’t have a specific statute regarding knowingly exposing someone to HIV handle it as attempted murder or similar.

VN Store

Back