Meanwhile in the War on Women

The Flagrant Sexual Hypocrisy of Conservative Men

The most recent culprit in the category of anti-abortion double-think is Tim Murphy, a Pennsylvania Republican who on Thursday announced he would resign from his House seat this month. Two days before, Mr. Murphy had voted for a bill that would ban abortion after 20 weeks on the medically dubious grounds that, at that age, a fetus can experience pain.

“I was proud both to sponsor and vote for this important bill to clearly stand for the dignity and value of all human life, both the born and the unborn,” Mr. Murphy wrote in a statement posted on his office’s Facebook page after the bill passed in the House.

Then The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published texts revealing that when Mr. Murphy’s mistress thought she was pregnant, he urged her to consider an abortion.

The Flagrant Sexual Hypocrisy of Conservative Men - NYTimes.com

Reactions: 3 people
Classy..
In 2015, Mr. DesJarlais voted in favor of a 20-week ban, and boasted of a “100 percent pro-life voting record” while in Congress. Meanwhile, The Chattanooga Times Free Press reported that he supported his ex-wife’s decision to have two abortions (no word on how far along she was) and encouraged a patient with whom he was having an affair to terminate her pregnancy as well. Like Mr. Murphy, he is a co-sponsor of the abortion bill that passed on Tuesday.

Classy..
In 2015, Mr. DesJarlais voted in favor of a 20-week ban, and boasted of a “100 percent pro-life voting record” while in Congress. Meanwhile, The Chattanooga Times Free Press reported that he supported his ex-wife’s decision to have two abortions (no word on how far along she was) and encouraged a patient with whom he was having an affair to terminate her pregnancy as well. Like Mr. Murphy, he is a co-sponsor of the abortion bill that passed on Tuesday.

A hypocritical politician? Say it ain't so

This guy is a POS though

Reactions: 1 person
Which guy? I assume you mean all the males that have been mentioned in this thread ... correct?

Harvey Weinstein - massive Dem fundraiser, friend of Hillary and the Obama turns out to be a major sexual abuser....

Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accusers for Decades - The New York Times

classy

TV Reporter Says Harvey Weinstein Masturbated In Front Of Her | HuffPost

Wonder when those high level Dems he supported will condemn him?

:popcorn:

Very surprised you were able to get this posted before LG. He's usually so quick to start threads on topics just like this. :whistling:

Reactions: 4 people
The Flagrant Sexual Hypocrisy of Conservative Men

The most recent culprit in the category of anti-abortion double-think is Tim Murphy, a Pennsylvania Republican who on Thursday announced he would resign from his House seat this month. Two days before, Mr. Murphy had voted for a bill that would ban abortion after 20 weeks on the medically dubious grounds that, at that age, a fetus can experience pain.

“I was proud both to sponsor and vote for this important bill to clearly stand for the dignity and value of all human life, both the born and the unborn,” Mr. Murphy wrote in a statement posted on his office’s Facebook page after the bill passed in the House.

Then The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published texts revealing that when Mr. Murphy’s mistress thought she was pregnant, he urged her to consider an abortion.

The Flagrant Sexual Hypocrisy of Conservative Men - NYTimes.com

No comment on Weinstein eh?

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people
Really? The DNC gave them to PACs that elect...Democrats.

No word from the people who he gave big money to.

We'll just have to wait I guess.

I would hope and expect them all to be condemning his actions. If not, they're hardly any better than the other side.

sure.

People have already spoken out about the 2 you posted.

Waiting on the "defenders of women" to do likewise on Weinstein

I am an infrequent poster... and must have missed all the opprobrium directed at mr. Murphy

VN Store

Back