Tillerson says Trump is a moron.

lawgator1

Was asked about the report of that this morning, and gave a non-denial denial. I absolutely believe he said that Trump is a moron. If This Were a Democratic president being called a moron by the Secretary of State, the right would be absolutely beside itself. Aren't you guys embarrassed by Trump, at this point?

Reactions: 3 people
Was asked about the report of that this morning, and gave a non-denial denial. I absolutely believe he said that Trump is a moron. If This Were a Democratic president being called a moron by the Secretary of State, the right would be absolutely beside itself. Aren't you guys embarrassed by Trump, at this point?

I'm sure Hillary called Obama worse..and everyday.

:eek:lol: You fell for more fake news put out by the haters.

No, but I am embarrassed by the continual screeching from you and a few others over everything Trump related.

I'm sure the last eight years must have been unbearable for you in here.

Reactions: 1 person
It's really no different than the right during the Obama years.

It is in one important respect, there wasn't nearly the level of anxiety on the right during Obama as there is on the left with Trump. You didn't need safe spaces or counseling when Obama said or did something particularly stupid. Trump is truly a moron, but he is not the anti-Christ that some on the left make him out to be.

It is in one important respect, there wasn't nearly the level of anxiety on the right during Obama as there is on the left with Trump. You didn't need safe spaces or counseling when Obama said or did something particularly stupid. Trump is truly a moron, but he is not the anti-Christ that some on the left make him out to be.

Ironically, I'm fairly certain I recall Obama being described as the anti christ.

It's really no different than the right during the Obama years.

Criticism or insults to Obama were quickly labeled racist and the press jumped into immediate action to defend him. So there is a difference.

put your vaseline away, Tillerson has refuted this statement

so the same report that claimed he called Trump a moron also said he threatened to resign and Pence had to talk him out of it. He strongly denied those. When asked about the moron part, he said he wasn't going to engage in that type of conversation, after he called Trump smart.

So LG you believe what again?

:eek:lol: You fell for more fake news put out by the haters.

Where did he deny it? Link?

No one said he is evil. Greedy? Yes. Antiquated view of race relations and other cultural issues? Most definitely. Ignorant of current affairs and international relations? LOL, that's painfully obvious. Dangerously naive and impulsive, often childish in his speech and mannerisms? Absolutely.

But evil, no.

put your vaseline away, Tillerson has refuted this statement

He denied it? Link?

Reactions: 2 people
so the same report that claimed he called Trump a moron also said he threatened to resign and Pence had to talk him out of it. He strongly denied those. When asked about the moron part, he said he wasn't going to engage in that type of conversation, after he called Trump smart.

So LG you believe what again?

So he did.

Why deny everything else, but just refuse to answer a straightforward question? Its because he knows the truthful answer will get his arse fired and embarrassed. Trump IS a moron, especially when it comes to international affairs. And Tillerson DID say that he was.

He denied it? Link?

He denied 2/3 of the major points in the article and then refused to engage in childish name calling. After he called Trump smart. Did you watch it? I did. Are you just a parrot? If 2/3 of the story are bs I am willing to believe the other 1/3 is untrue. And I don't fault him for not wanting to engage the media in a name
Calling discussion.

He denied 2/3 of the major points in the article and then refused to engage in childish name calling. After he called Trump smart. Did you watch it? I did. Are you just a parrot? If 2/3 of the story are bs I am willing to believe the other 1/3 is untrue. And I don't fault him for not wanting to engage the media in a name
Calling discussion.

Exactly. The fact he denied everything else, but then refused to deny this, speaks volumes.

He would have denied it if weren't true. But it is true.

Exactly. The fact he denied everything else, but then refused to deny this, speaks volumes.

He would have denied it if weren't true. But it is true.

You're full of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You must seek professional mental help to live life to a better degree than this constant obssession of Trump. You loony libs still can't except that he's President and will be for 7 & 1/2 more years. Seek some mental help now while it's not too late.

Of course Trump is a moron, but he still happened to be the lesser of two evils. Now consider what that says about the collective intelligence of the voting public in this country and how we select "leaders" - that's the important issue.

VN Store

Back