ICE Arrests Nearly 500 Illegal Aliens In Sanctuary Cities

Franklin Pierce

As part of its crackdown on sanctuary cities, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced it arrested nearly 500 illegal immigrants over a four-day period that ended Wednesday.

The illegal immigrants arrested as a result of Operaiton ‘Safe City’ were from 42 countries and had been in violation of federal immigration laws in cities across the U.S. There was a prioritization on those with criminal convictions, gang members and affiliates, immigration fugitives, those with pending criminal charges, and individuals who re-entered the country after deportation. The announcement from ICE made clear that active DACA recipients were not the target of the arrests.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...rrests-nearly-500-illegal-immigrants-n2388514

Reactions: 6 people
As part of its crackdown on sanctuary cities, Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced it arrested nearly 500 illegal immigrants over a four-day period that ended Wednesday.

The illegal immigrants arrested as a result of Operaiton ‘Safe City’ were from 42 countries and had been in violation of federal immigration laws in cities across the U.S. There was a prioritization on those with criminal convictions, gang members and affiliates, immigration fugitives, those with pending criminal charges, and individuals who re-entered the country after deportation. The announcement from ICE made clear that active DACA recipients were not the target of the arrests.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...rrests-nearly-500-illegal-immigrants-n2388514

They were busting down doors in Owensboro, KY. Never thought Owensboro as a sanctuary city, but they were there.

Reactions: 1 person
not really related to this, but my apartment complex just sent out an email asking people to remove "offensive names" from the wifi networks. Apparently "ICE Monitoring Van #69" isn't funny to other people. Or it might have been "CIA Mole Hunt Van" or "DEA Investigation Probe 32".

Reactions: 6 people
not really related to this, but my apartment complex just sent out an email asking people to remove "offensive names" from the wifi networks. Apparently "ICE Monitoring Van #69" isn't funny to other people. Or it might have been "CIA Mole Hunt Van" or "DEA Investigation Probe 32".

That’s funny. But people have way too much time on their hands. Lol

That’s funny. But people have way too much time on their hands. Lol

I remember a guy I used to work with kidding about picking up day laborers at Lowes and driving down to INS. People get their kicks by having too much time on their hands.

About time.

That's funny right there I don't care who ya are.:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

SEPTEMBER 27, 2017 WASHINGTON —The Trump administration will allow no more than 45,000 refugees into the United States next year, officials said Tuesday, in what would be the lowest admissions level in more than a decade.

President Trump is expected to announce the cap on refugee admissions following a lengthy debate within his administration about whether to go higher or lower. The figure represents the maximum number of refugees the US would be willing to accept. The actual number of refugees who move to the US could actually be much lower.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0927/Trump-plans-to-cut-down-refugee-admissions

Sanctuary city isn't so "sanctuary" when the cops just roll on in eh?

I bet the neighbors come out and protect each other when one gets arrested, not.

Only 500.. seems like if you go to any construction sites that never should've been 50,000

Those are offensive? You should see my 5 network names..

And all these years I thought it was just an excuse to drink green beer and get hammered before noon on a Saturday. Who knew!

Like Cinco de Mayo? Everyone gets behind drinking holidays.

Your memes are as bad as OBV’s.

Do you need a safe space?

Went to ths St. Patty's Day parade yesterday. Lots of celebration of Irish culture/contributions and few, if any, were drunk yet.

VN Store

Back