Trump Taxes

in before "Trump is only cutting taxes for the wealthy"

That sneaky language in the framework for a 4th rate to be decided later is for the "wealthy". I really dont see much of a tax cut for individuals. You gotta be paying taxes in the first place to get a cut.

Trump of course claims the tax bill will hurt him financially. How could anyone know if he won't release his returns? It's not like you can take his word for anything.

Reactions: 6 people
No chance that tax reform will happen, this will die a horrible death.

I frankly can't see how this even gets started without a clear vision on how tax cuts will be offset by spending cuts, which as we all know is the problem.

Donald: "No, I don't benefit. I don't benefit. In fact, very very strongly, as you see, I think there's very little benefit for people of wealth."

Translation: "This benefits me and rich people. Scr*w you, peon, for even asking."

Reactions: 9 people
Trump of course claims the tax bill will hurt him financially. How could anyone know if he won't release his returns? It's not like you can take his word for anything.

I believe he said in one comment that it would hurt him, "believe me."

So you can take that to the bank.

Donald: "No, I don't benefit. I don't benefit. In fact, very very strongly, as you see, I think there's very little benefit for people of wealth."

Translation: "This benefits me and rich people. Scr*w you, peon, for even asking."

Explain how doubling the standard deduction helps someone that is making millions.

Reactions: 2 people
What's In And What's Out: The GOP Tax Reform Proposal

Should be tax-relief for anyone who pays taxes, not just middle-class (whatever that means).

This is something I can get behind!

3. The Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). The AMT would be eliminated. If you're scratching your head trying to remember why the AMT rings a bell, it's because it got a lot of publicity after the leak of Trump's 2005 tax returns when it was revealed that without the AMT, the tax rate on the President's income would have been just 3.5%. The AMT is a secondary tax put in place to prevent the wealthy from artificially reducing their tax bill through the use of tax preference items. (Click here to find out more about the AMT.)

No chance that tax reform will happen, this will die a horrible death.

I frankly can't see how this even gets started without a clear vision on how tax cuts will be offset by spending cuts, which as we all know is the problem.

Congress has wasted an entire year because of Trump Nothing has been passed. They haven't even passed a budget or rolled back sequestration.

Reactions: 5 people
The Coolidge Rule should be applied to tax cut proposals. No tax cuts without spending cuts to offset them.

The Coolidge Rule should be applied to tax cut proposals. No tax cuts without spending cuts to offset them.

The time for cuts is over once the credit/debt market hit its max in 2007, which is why overnight rates remain at or near 0% and the fed has no real plan to stop buying or selling back what has been purchased, not really. The credit/debt system is on life support, remove the federal spending and watch it implode. The system is based on exponential growth of credit/debt, seems kind of silly if you ask me but as the Chinese say -- too late to complain.

Congress has wasted an entire year because of Trump Nothing has been passed. They haven't even passed a budget or rolled back sequestration.

Good grief. Get off this blame Trump for everything kick.

Congress has sucked for the past 20 years. Trump has nothing to do with their ineptitude.

Good grief. Get off this blame Trump for everything kick.

Congress has sucked for the past 20 years. Trump has nothing to do with their ineptitude.

I'm sure Carlos believes that if Hillary had won the Republican congress would be passing all of her agenda.

Will you release your returns so we, the public, can scrutinize your returns to see how these proposals will impact you?

VN Store

Back