How the Donald's Presidency Shall End...

OuterBanksVol

Mueller's investigation of Russia will not produce impeachable evidence of collusion. However, his dissection of Donald's financial dealings will.

The high-end real estate industry is the biggest money laundering operation on the planet. The investigation will reveal criminal activity to this effect within the Trump Corp. that will be tied back to The Donald himself. Mueller will give the President a discrete alternative: Resign or be criminally prosecuted.

The Donald will have no alternative but to resign. He'll ironically declare victory and scurry his failed contingent out the door.

Checks and balances and our Constitution prevail.

Can't. Wait.

Reactions: 5 people
Mueller's investigation of Russia will not produce impeachable evidence of collusion. However, his dissection of Donald's financial dealings will.

The high-end real estate industry is the biggest money laundering operation on the planet. The investigation will reveal criminal activity to this effect within the Trump Corp. that will be tied back to The Donald himself. Mueller will give the President a discrete alternative: Resign or be criminally prosecuted.

The Donald will have no alternative but to resign. He'll ironically declare victory and scurry his failed contingent out the door.

Can't. Wait.

I’ll take Pres Pence in a second.

Reactions: 1 person

Can't. Wait.

I hope you are wrong. I don't want to see him worm his way out via resignation. I want to see him impeached, tried, convicted, and publicly humiliated for the world to see. Then he can go back to selling crappy foreign made products.

Reactions: 9 people
I hope you are wrong. I don't want to see him worm his way out via resignation. I want to see him impeached, tried, convicted, and publicly humiliated for the world to see. Then he can go back to selling crappy foreign made products.

You need help.

As much as I disliked Obama’s policies, I would never wish this on a person or my country.

Reactions: 2 people

Can't. Wait.
Guess what? Hillary STILL WONT BE PRESIDENT! :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

President Pence come on down. Super conservative here we go!

You'll never get to use that bathroom.

Reactions: 10 people

Can't. Wait.

Is this before or after the Korean Missile Crisis happens???

Can't. Wait.

Even you don't believe what you wrote.

Can't. Wait.

I fully disagree with your thinking that this scenario would be "checks and balances" and the Constitution prevailing.

It would be the opposite.

1. You described a fishing expedition to find wrong doing. That is fundamentally against our CJ system.

2. Ignoring #1, Mueller cannot decide to ignore crimes and forego their prosecution if Trump resigns. He can't just make deals like that and never let the public know about the financial crimes. Besides, he shouldn't be prosecuting the financial crimes - that should be turned over to the DOJ.

What has bothered me most about this whole thing is how many people want Trump out so badly they are willing to accept any mean necessary. You double-down and label that a victory for the Constitution. Our FF's would be rolling in their graves.

Reactions: 4 people
What has bothered me most about this whole thing is how many people want Trump out so badly they are willing to accept any mean necessary. You double-down and label that a victory for the Constitution. Our FF's would be rolling in their graves.

this

I fully disagree with your thinking that this scenario would be "checks and balances" and the Constitution prevailing.

1. You described a fishing expedition to find wrong doing. That is fundamentally against our CJ system.

2. Ignoring #1, Mueller cannot decide to ignore crimes and forego their prosecution if Trump resigns. He can't just make deals like that and never let the public know about the financial crimes. Besides, he shouldn't be prosecuting the financial crimes - that should be turned over to the DOJ.

pretty much this.

It's a fishing expedition and if the scenario the OP set up plays out it sets a terrible precedent. Should we set up a special commission for every president to comb through their actions to find something we can impeach or charge them criminally for?

So, Trump's Presidency will end with him turning over the reigns on January 25th, 2025 to the next GOP President.

And it will be a glorious day.

Reactions: 3 people

Can't. Wait.

Are you the D4H of the political world?

That would probably return them to their normal position because I'm sure they rolled over on Nov. 20th.

Getting rid of trump by any means necessary may result in criminals thinking twice before running for president in the future....not such a bad thing.

It's a fishing expedition and if the scenario the OP set up plays out it sets a terrible precedent. Should we set up a special commission for every president to comb through their actions to find something we can impeach or charge them criminally for?

I thought that precedent was started with Starr's investigation of Clinton. We went 22 years without another investigation so maybe it will be like locusts, only on a 22 year cycle.

That would probably return them to their normal position because I'm sure they rolled over on Nov. 20th.

Getting rid of trump by any means necessary may result in criminals thinking twice before running for president in the future....not such a bad thing.

Glad to see you believe in the rule of law.

Glad to see you believe in the rule of law.

I'm guessing you're not on record as speaking out during the Starr investigation. My guess is you were rabidly supporting each and every deviation from the original intent.

However, I am a big supporter of the rule of law. No laws are being broken in the trump investigations, but they will uncover laws that were broken by him.

I'm guessing you're not on record as speaking out during the Starr investigation. My guess is you were rabidly supporting each and every deviation from the original intent.

However, I am a big supporter of the rule of law. No laws are being broken in the trump investigations, but they will uncover laws that were broken by him.

Well since Al Gore hadn't made the internet available to the masses yet, I have no record of speaking out. Got me.

Keep on hoping, it's all you got.

Well since Al Gore hadn't made the internet available to the masses yet, I have no record of speaking out. Got me.

Keep on hoping, it's all you got.

Well then go on record now. You can at least do that.

Keep hope alive....it's a wonderful thing.

VN Store

Back