There's a fight after school!!!

Sin City Vol

It looks like Trump and Jong-Un are setting up a fight after school. They're name calling in the hallway, Trump called Un a madman in PE class and Un called Trump a dotard at his locker. I think this might actually happen....

BTW Dotard means a person in a feeble or childish state due to old age. It's a translation of a Korean word, "neukdari," which is a derogatory reference to an old person

The US is getting involved in a 3 grade after school fight...Dis gonna get good!

Reactions: 2 people
One stupid idiot calling another person a stupid idiot. Fat boy Kim wants to die and pretty soon if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Eight years of Obama's feckless leadership proved so effective

This has been discussed--the U.S. has very few option with respect to NK save for sanctions and asking China to constrain it--and the U.S. has done both for many years. So your point is lame--what a surprise. Obama feckless? He had the maturity not to get involved with a stupid, pointless name-calling contest with the leader of another country. Trump and Kim Jong-un are two emotionally stunted individuals acting like rival teen girls. Kim knows he can provoke Trump, which is what he's been doing for months.

Reactions: 4 people

I posted this in greater detail in another thread, the seeds were already sown by the time Obama took office in 2009. If the United States was ever going to exercise a military option in North Korea, 2002 was the time to do it. That was when Kim Jong-Il (Jong-Un's father) admitted that North Korea had been violating the 1994 agreement against the production of a nuclear arsenal. In 2006, North Korea made it's first public acknowledgement of missile tests. Since then, options have been limited to further sanctions, diplomacy and negotiations with China.

Perhaps a military strike could have prevented this current crisis in 2002 but that would have meant crossing China and let's face it... At the time, the Bush administration was much more interested in disarming Iraq from a nuclear capacity which they did not even have.

Last edited:
I posted this in greater detail in another thread, the seeds were already sown by the time Obama took office in 2009. If the United States was ever going to exercise a military option in North Korea, 2002 was the time to do it. That was when Kim Jong-Il (Jong-Un's father) admitted that North Korea had been violating the 1994 agreement against the production of a nuclear arsenal. In 2006, North Korea made it's first public acknowledgement of missile tests. Since then, options have been limited to further sanctions, diplomacy and negotiations with China.

Perhaps a military strike could have prevented this current crisis in 2002 but that would have meant crossing China and let's face it... At the time, the Bush administration was much more interested in disarming Iraq from a nuclear capacity which they did not even have.

A military strike has never been on the table.

Probably not because of China... my point was that if it was ever going to happen, 2002 was the time for it. Blaming anything Obama did after 2009 is ridiculous. His options were just as limited as Trump's.

I would say probably not more so bc of South Korea and Japan. We aren't going to be able to just watch 100,000 and potentially way more of them die. The world won't let us. Many rogue states have nukes or we assume do. He wants them to prevent regime change. Let him have them and lead his ****ty country.

Reactions: 1 person
It looks like Trump and Jong-Un are setting up a fight after school. They're name calling in the hallway, Trump called Un a madman in PE class and Un called Trump a dotard at his locker. I think this might actually happen....

BTW Dotard means a person in a feeble or childish state due to old age. It's a translation of a Korean word, "neukdari," which is a derogatory reference to an old person

The US is getting involved in a 3 grade after school fight...Dis gonna get good!

I see you greatly miss the former president who boldly stood up to Communist North Korea.

You're right..... this fiasco falls on slick Willie Clinton

This started way before Obama. You can't pay off these idiots to not develop nuclear weapons. Iran is next and they'll give them to some terrorist group which will gladly bring them to our door. It doesn't take a missile, A truck from Mexico can carry one or several. A boat can carry them right into any harbor. Wake up and see the real danger of these idiots who aren't afraid to kill themselves and would delight in killing millions of us.

This isn't a joke or a laughing matter.

I see you greatly miss the former president who boldly stood up to Communist North Korea.

No one in the last 30 years has dealt with NK and neither has Trump. Calling a person names and having catch phrases isn't standing up to someone.

These 2 are like kids on the playground with all the name calling.

Ah another democrat using the Presidency for future financial gain. Surprise surprise..

Is what they're doing illegal?? Isn't this what our country is all about?? The land of opportunity??? Don't blame them blame the people who pay them. If someone asked you to speak at an event and said they'd give you almost half a million dollars to do it would you turn them down???

VN Store

Back