The US & Our Silly Sanctions Threats

We've been reduced to foot-stomping matches and sanctions with NK, while Russia rids western funded ISIS from the ME...

lol its been 2 years. hardly the mop up duty you guys were proclaiming from the start. I guess they couldn't just roll in and level every city, civilians be damned.

lol its been 2 years. hardly the mop up duty you guys were proclaiming from the start. I guess they couldn't just roll in and level every city, civilians be damned.

I'd venture to say it would had been earlier if not for countries illegally fighting in Syria...

Reactions: 1 person
Wait until he launches a missile and explodes a hydrogen bomb over the pacific. Once that happens it's full on war and that just may be armageddon.

We're too damned afraid of stepping on toes to do anything more than level sanctions. Don't want to offend China or Russia.

While I agree with you the counter point is obvious. Bc you allow a regional threat to be a global one.

North Korea is not going to be a global threat... and with Russia, China, South Korea and Japan surrounding them, it would be a stretch to call them a regional threat.

Look, can we be honest here? South Korea has the most to lose out of this if this situation escalates. Can we not all agree to that? So if South Korea isn't making bold threats or saber rattling with North Korea, why do we care? If you really think that North Korea can seriously threaten the US mainland in the near future, you've bought into the propaganda.

Relax...

Reactions: Purple Tiger
North Korea is also a one-stroke joke. If they hit anyone with any kind of missile, it's over for them and the regime is probably smart enough to know that.

Eventually, the SANCTIONS are going to hurt Communist North Korea, and hurt them badly. They are not immune to the effects of the sanctions.

Reactions: 1 person
Eventually, the SANCTIONS are going to hurt Communist North Korea, and hurt them badly. They are not immune to the effects of the sanctions.

You miss the point of the thread... no one pays attention to these sanction threats. They go totally ignored by both the country being sanctioned and by the countries that are supposed to be participating with the sanctions. They will find work-arounds.

You miss the point of the thread... no one pays attention to these sanction threats. They go totally ignored by both the country being sanctioned and by the countries that are supposed to be participating with the sanctions. They will find work-arounds.

You speak of THREATS of sanctions. I am speaking of the sanctions that are in fact in place.

North Korea is not going to be a global threat... and with Russia, China, South Korea and Japan surrounding them, it would be a stretch to call them a regional threat.

Look, can we be honest here? South Korea has the most to lose out of this if this situation escalates. Can we not all agree to that? So if South Korea isn't making bold threats or saber rattling with North Korea, why do we care? If you really think that North Korea can seriously threaten the US mainland in the near future, you've bought into the propaganda.

Relax...
The people I have talked to in Seoul are pretty worried about it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back