tOSU 'privilege' workshop says only white people can be racist

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
If your skin color is white, only you can be a racist, and it’s impossible for you to be a victim.

That’s the message reportedly coming out of a workshop held at Ohio State University Tuesday aimed to teach white students about their "privilege" and how not to act racist.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/20/ohio-state-university-privilege-workshop-says-only-white-people-can-be-racist.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%25253A+foxnews%25252Fnational+%252528Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%252529&utm_content=Yahoo+Search+Results

About 20 students attended the workshop. During the event, an African-American student asked Angie Wellman, associate director in the Student Life Multicultural Center -- who led the event – if white people are the only racists.

Yes, she replied, according to The College Fix. The news website also said Wellman claimed that every race that is not white lacks the power aspect, which is why white people can’t be victims of racism.

I'm having a hard time getting worked up over one college hippy struggling with the guilt of her whiteness.

The title of that articles is misleading at best. Borders on that fake news stuff I've been hearing about.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm having a hard time getting worked up over one college hippy struggling with the guilt of her whiteness.

The title of that articles is misleading at best. Borders on that fake news stuff I've been hearing about.

Did Irma leave your mailbox so you can keep waiting on that border wall check?

Reactions: 1 person
Did Irma leave your mailbox so you can keep waiting on that border wall check?

It's still there - I've given up on the promise that Mexico will be paying for anything. Sad. Very, very sad.

Reactions: 2 people
This mentality is like raping a rapist and saying oh its not rape only the rapist is capable of rape..

This mentality is like raping a rapist and saying oh its not rape only the rapist is capable of rape..

I like how apparently white people are so superior to everyone that they can't be held back. You can't possibly discriminate against white people because their so great.

If you can't see the trend, I can't help you. People have always had ****ed up ideas. Its starting to proliferate.

I like how apparently white people are so superior to everyone that they can't be held back. You can't possibly discriminate against white people because their so great.

We get free compliments and they don't even know it.

It's still there - I've given up on the promise that Mexico will be paying for anything. Sad. Very, very sad.

Really? I thought everyone knew Mexico wasnt going to pay for jack **** as soon as Trump said it. Why in the hell would they?

VN Store

Back