New Clinton emails emerge...

Obsessed

Lab Rat
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...dditional-mishandling-classified-information/

Documents also show more instances of pay to play with Clinton Foundation donors

Abedin’s controversial mother advised Clinton speechwriter to exclude references to ‘democracy/elections/freedom’ and ‘empowerment of women’ for Clinton speech in Saudi Arabia

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 1,617 new pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing numerous additional examples of classified information being transmitted through the unsecure, non-state.gov account of Huma Abedin, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, as well as many instances of Hillary Clinton donors receiving special favors from the State Department.

The documents included 97 email exchanges with Clinton not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 627 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over, and further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to department.

In a new report, Judicial Watch has uncovered additional examples of Clinton and her aide, Huma Abedin, mishandling classified information through email.

According to Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch today released 1,617 new pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing numerous additional examples of classified information being transmitted through the unsecure, non-state.gov account of Huma Abedin, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, as well as many instances of Hillary Clinton donors receiving special favors from the State Department.

Why is their no outrage from you when it comes to this? Same goes for LG.

The least you could do is be consistent. Every time Trump farts you guys run on here crying about it.

Because it seems to be much ado about nothing. I'm more concerned with the millions of e-mails that "disappeared" during Bush's lead up to going into Iraq. Where's your outrage on that?

I was much more concerned with Reagan's illegal sale of arms to Iran to turn around and illegally provide arms to the contras. Both of those instances involved much grater issues of "life and death".

You got her now.

Unlike Trump, there is actual hard evidence she broke federal law. But she will never see justice.

Regardless of what political identity you associate with, you should be angered by Clinton's complete exemption from being charged with federal crimes. She should be rotting in prison right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Because it seems to be much ado about nothing. I'm more concerned with the millions of e-mails that "disappeared" during Bush's lead up to going into Iraq. Where's your outrage on that?

I was much more concerned with Reagan's illegal sale of arms to Iran to turn around and illegally provide arms to the contras. Both of those instances involved much grater issues of "life and death".

Hypocritical democrat. Nothing new.

Reactions: 3 people

Continue to deflect and bury your hand. These tactics have been a winning formula for Democrats so far.

clinton-uranium.jpg

She could have emails about murdering Vince and many others and she'd never see prison.

But,but,but, Bush. But,but,but, Reagan.

Hillary is nothing but a human pos wearing shoes & she should be in jail for breaking Federal Laws while doing crimes while in the office as SOS. She gets a pass for being an elite Democrat pos.

If they charge Bush and Obama for their crimes, I'm all for it.

If you were like me, you would be concerned about all of this, whether it was a democrat or republican.

But no, democrat is good, republican is bad... in reality, both are crooked as a barrel of snakes.

Can you even bring yourself to even admit that?

If you were like me, you would be concerned about all of this, whether it was a democrat or republican.

But no, democrat is good, republican is bad... in reality, both are crooked as a barrel of snakes.

Can you even bring yourself to even admit that?

I will admit that both sides have snakes in that barrel. Bun not in equal numbers and not equally venomous.

I don't view her as anywhere near the top. The fact that so many do is proof, in my mind, of how powerful the media can be.

That's funny because the MSM has barely covered the scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton.

Are you saying that the majority of Americans watch Fox?

That's funny because the MSM has barely covered the scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton.

Are you saying that the majority of Americans watch Fox?

I'm not talking about MSM. I'm referring to all of the media that led so many to conclude Clinton was venomous.

VN Store

Back