CNN triggered by boobs

Why would he say that? I fully believe in the 1st amendment even when I don't agree with what's being said. I also hate that liberals have some people afraid to speak or report the truth because it may not be considered politically correct. However, I also believe in being respectful. If he was trying to make a point about free speech he could have done a better job.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would he say that? I fully believe in the 1st amendment even when I don't agree with what's being said. I also hate that liberals have some people afraid to speak or report the truth because it may not be considered politically correct. However, I also believe in being respectful. If he was trying to make a point about free speech he could have done a better job.

What was disrespectful? Boobs are loveable.

Reactions: 3 people

Because he wants attention

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone who is on the same side as Clay Travis should look in the mirror and evaluate who you are as a person. You can be a straight male without being an ***hole and troll.

Reactions: 1 person
It was a fu***ng joke! He stated two things. He loves unrestricted freedom of speech. Followed by him using his free speech to say something stupid. The anchor lady looked like somebody stuck a plate of sh*t under her nose. Just have a sense of humor about it and quit looking to be offended at every spare minute of the day.

Reactions: 5 people
nf5pn.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Not a CT fan but he's making a point

Also given how many idiot panelists they have on 24 hour news to serve as "experts" it's a perfect parody of the banal tripe they spew.

Reactions: 4 people
Not a CT fan but he's making a point

Also given how many idiot panelists they have on 24 hour news to serve as "experts" it's a perfect parody of the banal tripe they spew.

yeah if CT is an "expert" that says a LOT about CNN.

Anyone who is on the same side as Clay Travis should look in the mirror and evaluate who you are as a person. You can be a straight male without being an ***hole and troll.

CT is garbage, that said he is correct here.

You don't love the first amendment and blobs?

This was hilarious to watch.

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-09-16-00-31-46.jpg
    Capture+_2017-09-16-00-31-46.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 8
It seems Clay's point was that ESPN was showing a double standard between Jamele Hill and Curt Schilling but as a private company, ESPN sets their own policies for what is and isn't a fire-able offense. He has no more right to tell them what does or doesn't constitute a fire-able offense then the tranny White House Press Secretary does.

...and I wasn't offended by it but why bring up boobs right there unless you're just trying to be obnoxious and catch the female anchor off guard? "Boobs" had nothing to do with the point he wanted to make.

It seems Clay's point was that ESPN was showing a double standard between Jamele Hill and Curt Schilling but as a private company, ESPN sets their own policies for what is and isn't a fire-able offense. He has no more right to tell them what does or doesn't constitute a fire-able offense then the tranny White House Press Secretary does.

...and I wasn't offended by it but why bring up boobs right there unless you're just trying to be obnoxious and catch the female anchor off guard? "Boobs" had nothing to do with the point he wanted to make.

I bet he would have done the same with a male anchor so let's get the sexism stuff out of the way first.

I assume "boobs" was an example of using the First Amendment.

He wasn't saying it was a fireable offense - kinda of the point of him saying he's pro 1st A. He was saying they have a double standard (they do) and they are making a mistake by being political rather than sticking to sports (he's right). And yes he has the right to state that opinion.

Your last comment is pretty interesting given your party is constantly pushing identity politics and you make a transphobic comment.

VN Store

Back