2018 TN US Senate Primary Officially Underway

JMSqb11

With Andy Ogles getting in the primary, what is everyone's thoughts on Bob Corker?

Giddy Up, its Primary Season!

I'm not voting for Corker again. He's spineless.

What is your thought on this Ogles guy?

Seems a bit wonkish... That's not a bad thing given our current situation. I am kinda in the mood for a boring, wonkish policy person.... Too many personalities.

A lot of you give Corker a hard time here but let me ask you... Would you rather Harold Ford Jr had won in 2006? No, I didn't think so.

Fwiw, I voted for Harold. :)

A lot of you give Corker a hard time here but let me ask you... Would you rather Harold Ford Jr had won in 2006? No, I didn't think so.

In hindsight, yes. He'd have held the seat for 6 years and been out. If I had my way Van Hilleary would have won the primary.

In hindsight, yes. He'd have held the seat for 6 years and been out. If I had my way Van Hilleary would have won the primary.

Really? You would have preferred Harold Ford Jr (as liberal as they come - he is a regular on MSNBC now) serve for 6 years as opposed to having Corker for 12 or possibly 18 years??? Wow.

Really? You would have preferred Harold Ford Jr (as liberal as they come - he is a regular on MSNBC now) serve for 6 years as opposed to having Corker for 12 or possibly 18 years??? Wow.

Yes, I'm not a party Lemming.

Yeah, we all know why you voted for Harold Jr. Not his policies but the color of his skin.

Yeah, we all know why you voted for Harold Jr. Not his policies but the color of his skin.

If you are familiar with my posting history, you can see that I am very liberal. His policies are consistent with mine. I honestly don't care about skin color. I wouldn't vote for Tim Scott (SC).

I was at the Cal UT game in the section right above where the Vols come out to run through the T.
It was before kickoff and I was standing by the entrance into the stadium from the concourse.... well here comes a guy with a Harold Ford Jr button on ..... the usher was standing beside me and he punches me in the arm and then points right at the guy as he's walking by right in front of him and says "there's an idiot right there"..... did he hurt your feelings?

Reactions: 1 person
I was at the Cal UT game in the section right above where the Vols come out to run through the T.
It was before kickoff and I was standing by the entrance into the stadium from the concourse.... well here comes a guy with a Harold Ford Jr button on ..... the usher was standing beside me and he punches me in the arm and then points right at the guy as he's walking by right in front of him and says "there's an idiot right there"..... did he hurt your feelings?

This is way off topic but I was at that game too and that is when I met Bruce Pearl after the game... He was cool as **** and even more drunk than I was. I miss Bruce. :cray:

VN Store

Back