Ole Miss comes to Berkeley

85SugarVol

I prefer the tumult of Liberty
With all the recent unrest in Berkeley, and some Ole Miss fans propensity for "display"....

Any chance we see some serious action off the field?

Reactions: 1 person
With all the recent unrest in Berkeley, and some Ole Miss fans propensity for "display"....

They've just allowed the PD to use pepper spray on the antifa goons so it could get interesting.

Reactions: 1 person

Still neutered but yes.

Under the amended policy, police are still prohibited from using pepper spray to control or disperse crowds and cannot spray those engaged in unlawful but nonviolent resistance, such as lying down to block a street or doorway.

But police may use the weapon on specific people in a crowd “who are committing acts of violence upon police or others,” the revised policy states.

First time in 20 years they've been allowed to use it. And are basically prepared to arrest anyone who is masked or armed on sight.

Still neutered but yes.

Under the amended policy, police are still prohibited from using pepper spray to control or disperse crowds and cannot spray those engaged in unlawful but nonviolent resistance, such as lying down to block a street or doorway.

But police may use the weapon on specific people in a crowd “who are committing acts of violence upon police or others,” the revised policy states.

First time in 20 years they've been allowed to use it. And are basically prepared to arrest anyone who is masked or armed on sight.

Interesting. I'll be paying attention to the scene.

I can't think of more polar opposite groups of people, though I doubt very many Ole Miss fans make the trip.

VN Store

Back