Obama, you piece of crap

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
Just found out that my family's insurance plan just doubled for the upcoming year. We will no longer be able to afford decent insurance for my wife and children.

Reactions: 9 people
And the Senate/House are spineless pieces of crap for not taking the opportunity to fix it. Guess they feel like they have no mandate.

Reactions: 7 people
Just found out that my family's insurance plan just doubled for the upcoming year. We will no longer be able to afford decent insurance for my wife and children.

Have you considered quitting your job and going on the dole?

“The plan was to do Obamacare because, remember, Paul Ryan and these guys come in and said, ‘We’ve done this for seven years. We’ve voted on this 50 times.’ … There is wide discrepancy in the Republican Party, as we know today, now that we’re in it. But I will tell you, leadership didn’t know it at the time. They didn’t know it till the very end.”

STEVE BANNON

Reactions: 1 person

Don't worry.... highchair or Loother will be by soon to tell you how good Obamacare is.... I had a $6300 deductible with a drug card $50 brand name $25 generic.... monthly premium was nearly $1300....

Nope. I have considered punching John McCain in the face though.

I know exactly how you feel bro.... not only did my health insurance go sky high..... but my partner sold out early on me and I had to buy my business from him and move to another agency.... $20k less in income the first year WITH self employment tax to boot. .... I still want to stomp every rotten bastard's hand that signed that POS into law

Reactions: 3 people
Don't worry.... highchair or Loother will be by soon to tell you how good Obamacare is.... I had a $6300 deductible with a drug card $50 brand name $25 generic.... monthly premium was nearly $1300....

But aren't you glad you have health insurance?

You should probably look in the mirror and be a little more careful how you vote next time. Obamacare is failing because the Republicans want it to fail and have done everything they can think of to see that it fails. They promised to replace it with something better but they didn't have anything better and still don't.

Until we go to single payer prepare to continue to pay out the azz or do without insurance.

Reactions: 7 people
You should probably look in the mirror and be a little more careful how you vote next time. Obamacare is failing because the Republicans want it to fail and have done everything they can think of to see that it fails. They promised to replace it with something better but they didn't have anything better and still don't.

Until we go to single payer prepare to continue to pay out the azz or do without insurance.

Oh so now a piece of legislation passed without 1 single R vote failing is the Rs fault because they didn't fix it?

You know how childish this sounds?

Reactions: 11 people
Oh so now a piece of legislation passed without 1 single R vote failing is the Rs fault because they didn't fix it?

You know how childish this sounds?
This hurts. As much as I hate to admit it, in a way LeCont is right. The Republicans have had 6 years to get ready for this. It's like me saying TODAY (September 12th) that I hear there is a big storm called Irma headed my way. Maybe I should think about boarding up my house. McConnel and Ryan are huge spineless failures in leadership.

Reactions: 3 people

You think it's expensive now, wait until it's free.

Reactions: 5 people
This hurts. As much as I hate to admit it, in a way LeCont is right. The Republicans have had 6 years to get ready for this. It's like me saying TODAY (September 12th) that I hear there is a big storm called Irma headed my way. Maybe I should think about boarding up my house. McConnel and Ryan are huge spineless failures in leadership.

I fully agree that the R leadership dropped the ball on this one, those POSs should have had a workable bill ready on day one. That however doesn't negate the fact Obamcares failure lies with Obama and the Dems, not the Repubs.

Reactions: 4 people
Doesn't sound childish at all.

6 years. 6 ****ing years. No solution.

The two are entirely different subjects. Obamcare's failure belongs 100% with the Dems. The Republicans failure to replace it belongs to them and only them.

Reactions: 6 people
I fully agree that the R leadership dropped the ball on this one, those POSs should have had a workable bill ready on day one. That however doesn't negate the fact Obamcares failure lies with Obama and the Dems, not the Repubs.
Oh I agree absolutely. And we are still in the eye of that storm as was just pointed out by the OP. There is more to come. Obama froze the turd and threw it in the punch. Now he's sipping his margarita watching it thaw from a safe distance. Well played by him.

What would you consider a workable bill? The ones the Rs came up with would have knocked tens of millions off the roles. When those people get sick or go to the ER and don't pay the providers are just going to pass the costs on to the next person who does have insurance. You're going to pay either way.

Reactions: 4 people
ACA was set up to fail, with only one conclusion to it. As long as it remains it will continue to fail. There is no fixing it. Obama removed the market from health insurance and guaranteed it ended up in government hands further increasing American's dependence on something other than themselves. Taxing independence and awarding failure.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back