Kilmeade uses 9/11 monument to stoke confederacy issue

lawgator1

Not surprising, really. Of all the hosts over the years for the Fox and Friends show he has always been the dumbest. And that's a low bar.

Reactions: 5 people
Sure. Whenever I want to know what people from the 1950s would think about a modern day issue, I turn that on.

Someone did a study regarding Howard Stern's radio show and they found the people that "hated" him listened to the show twice as much as the people that loved him.

I imagine this phenomenon carries over into other mediums.

Reactions: 1 person
Any worse than Acosta saying 3 strong hurricanes in the Atlantic at the same time is result of climate change?

Reactions: 5 people
Not surprising, really. Of all the hosts over the years for the Fox and Friends show he has always been the dumbest. And that's a low bar.

Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham will get her own primetime show on Fox News this fall, taking over the 10 PM slot on the network.

Sources told CNN that Sean Hannity’s show will be moved one hour earlier to 9 PM and “The Five” will be moved back from 9 PM to its original time slot at 5 PM.

Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham will get her own primetime show on Fox News this fall, taking over the 10 PM slot on the network.

Sources told CNN that Sean Hannity’s show will be moved one hour earlier to 9 PM and “The Five” will be moved back from 9 PM to its original time slot at 5 PM.

They're running out of hosts.

Reactions: 1 person
so for people who don't listen or watch foxnews..

What the f##k are you talking about?

They're running out of hosts.

No, not really. Just look at the "outnumbered" show that comes on at noon et....anyone of them could become a host for their own show. I'm surprised that Tomi Lahren hasn't become one....just to piss off more left-wing loony libtards like you.

Reactions: 2 people
The only thing I can think of is that someone alluded to the 9/11 memorial becoming a libtard trigger in the future. IF that is so that is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

VN Store

Back