Michael Bennett

HOAV

SONG
Here is the statement from Michael Bennett on his Las Vegas incident. I believe we need to consider strong police reform to end the rampant institutional racism that has plagued America for decades.

There is video of said incident but no matter, we need to end these injustices and we need to do it swiftly.

God bless you and America.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: 4 people
Here is the statement from Michael Bennett on his Las Vegas incident. I believe we need to consider strong police reform to end the rampant institutional racism that has plagued America for decades.

There is video of said incident but no matter, we need to end these injustices and we need to do it swiftly.

God bless you and America.

Funny how athletes like him and others don't make a stand until after they've made their her last contract

Reactions: 2 people
No. I mean less profiling and open racism that happens every single day.

Profiling is a proven winner when it comes to policing.

So no profiling or "open racism"..How do we achieve that? Stop patrolling thug hoods? Ignore non White crime?

Reactions: 3 people
If (key word) they did what he accused them of, I'd say a lot. There is a video but it's after he's already on the ground and being cuffed.

He was running the opposite direction as everyone else. Duh.

When a LEO tells you to stop and hands over your head or whatever, you do it. Doesn't matter what race you are. I'm tired of blacks using the race card for everything.

Reactions: 5 people
If (key word) they did what he accused them of, I'd say a lot. There is a video but it's after he's already on the ground and being cuffed.

Video showed nothing other than a mildly belligerent homeless looking dude yapping at the cops.

VN Store

Back