Hillary's Book of Whine and Cheese

Mick

Mr. Orange
“When I finally challenged Bernie during a debate to name a single time I changed a position or a vote because of a financial contribution, he couldn’t come up with anything,” she wrote. “Nonetheless, his attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump’s 'Crooked Hillary' campaign.

“I don’t know if that bothered Bernie or not.”

-HC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ake-on-bernie-sanders/?utm_term=.97739b64341f

Reactions: 1 person
American Made. Comes out sept 29th.

Not a book, but should be worth the watch.

More of the chickens coming home to roost

http://reason.com/blog/2017/09/05/hillary-clinton-complains-about-bernie-s

Hillary Clinton complains that her chief opponent in the primaries, Bernie Sanders, consistently undercut her by one-upping her "bold" and "ambitious" proposals without explaining how his policies would work.

In other words, Sanders did to Clinton what Democrats have done to their critics for years: Frame any worry about the costs and unintended consequences of a program as a lack of concern for the problem the program is supposed to address. After years of cultivating economic illiteracy, the party reaped the results.

“In my head, I heard the vicious ‘Lock her up!’ chants that had echoed through Trump’s rallies,” Clinton writes. “In our second debate, Trump had said that if he won, he’d send me to prison. Now he had won. I had no idea what to expect.”

“In my head, I heard the vicious ‘Lock her up!’ chants that had echoed through Trump’s rallies,” Clinton writes. “In our second debate, Trump had said that if he won, he’d send me to prison. Now he had won. I had no idea what to expect.”

Attachments

• IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 7 people
“In my head, I heard the vicious ‘Lock her up!’ chants that had echoed through Trump’s rallies,” Clinton writes. “In our second debate, Trump had said that if he won, he’d send me to prison. Now he had won. I had no idea what to expect

bwahahahaha

Reactions: 2 people
“Look, Secretary Clinton ran against the most unpopular candidate in the history of this country and she lost and was upset about that and I understand that,”

Sanders told Colbert.

“Look, Secretary Clinton ran against the most unpopular candidate in the history of this country and she lost and was upset about that and I understand that,”

Sanders told Colbert.

I would have to say that Trump ran against the most unpopular candidate in the history of our country.

Reactions: 5 people
For some reason, in her new book Hillary compared herself to Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones. Robby Soave took that and ran with it.

***Spoilers***

What's the difference between Game of Thrones character Cersei Lannister and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton? One is an entitled narcissist who quietly supported her lecherous husband (whom she clearly loathed) when it was politically convenient, then insisted it was her turn to rule (even though it wasn't), chose boot-lickers, ass-kissers, and elitist bankers as her advisors while alienating more competent and better-liked people who might have helped her, exacted petty vengeance on imagined enemies, escaped justice and the judgment of the people by destroying her main rival—the charismatic, income-inequality obsessed populist—with an explosive cheat, and was left confused why so many people in her country would rather be ruled by a complete political unknown who tells it like it is.

The other ****s her twin brother.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-cersei-what-happened

For some reason, in her new book Hillary compared herself to Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones. Robby Soave took that and ran with it.

***Spoilers***

What's the difference between Game of Thrones character Cersei Lannister and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton? One is an entitled narcissist who quietly supported her lecherous husband (whom she clearly loathed) when it was politically convenient, then insisted it was her turn to rule (even though it wasn't), chose boot-lickers, ass-kissers, and elitist bankers as her advisors while alienating more competent and better-liked people who might have helped her, exacted petty vengeance on imagined enemies, escaped justice and the judgment of the people by destroying her main rival—the charismatic, income-inequality obsessed populist—with an explosive cheat, and was left confused why so many people in her country would rather be ruled by a complete political unknown who tells it like it is.

The other ****s her twin brother.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-cersei-what-happened

Clearly a Freudian slip if there ever was one.

VN Store

Back