Daca

lawgator1

Reports are he's going to nix it. Would be popular with core 23 percent base. Seems.. cold hearted.

Reactions: 4 people
To give Congress a chance to do it's dadburn job. Not that difficult actually. They are supposed to make the laws, the President simply enforces them.

I don't know what so hard about understanding this but of course in the world of Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers the first response is always to assume the worst.

Reactions: 3 people
Reports are he's going to nix it. Would be popular with core 23 percent base. Seems.. cold hearted.

A lawyer that doesn't understand laws on the books. Its like a teacher that can't spell. The laws are on the books loser.

Reactions: 3 people
Prepare for the never ending stories about the kids affected by this. Yahoo already has a story about a kid who survived Harvey but won't survive Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Unconstitutional law should be made constitutional by act of Congress or it should be deleted. They have the time but where's the will?

Like so many things that need to be done but stalled by petty party politics.

Good. Dream of American citizenship while you go through the legal process in your own country.

Reactions: 10 people
I don't know what so hard about understanding this but of course in the world of Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers the first response is always to assume the worst.

The left warned that he would be a MUH dictator

Now they're screeching about Trump ending one of Obama's unconstitutional overreaches and putting it in the hands of Congress.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unconstitutional law should be made constitutional by act of Congress or it should be deleted. They have the time but where's the will?

Like so many things that need to be done but stalled by petty party politics.

Makes no sense. GOP controls both houses plus WH. It's not party optics when you have the numbers.

Reactions: 1 person
Makes no sense. GOP controls both houses plus WH. It's not party optics when you have the numbers.

Literally doesn't matter. This congress has shown they are as worthless as a bag of wet Twinkies.

There is no Republican or Democratic parties anymore, only establishment and outsiders.

I could only give 1 like. But it deserves all my daily allotment of likes over my entire time here.

Just curious where the Dem bill on DACA or immigration for that matter is.

Put something on the table.

VN Store

Back