Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

roosterjbh

Hey guys, wanted to get away for a sec from all the Trump babble and ask a question that I yet to have a fully formed answer yet.

Is the world better off with Israel existing? It seems that its creation caused even more instability/violence in the area by pushing out the people that already lived in Palestine as well as the increasing the volatility the region already faced from the European carving of the ME after WW1.

I'd love to hear y'all opinion on the issue since I'm still trying to come up with one.

Last edited:
On behalf of Jews everywhere

**** you.

Do you have a right to exist in your country?
The country you live in is called the great Satan and the cause of everything that happens on this planet according to almost every other country. Should we exist?

I didn't mean to offend, maybe I worded the question in a way that seemed to exude anti-semitism. Perhaps this is something not fit for an Internet forum

Reactions: 1 person
Slice i dont think he meant it in an antisemitic way really..but i see why youre pissed. I dont think its as bad as you think it is tho bro...either way. Good to see you. Hope Red and the family are well.

I didn't mean to offend, maybe I worded the question in a way that seemed to exude anti-semitism. Perhaps this is something not fit for an Internet forum

I tend to get edgy over the issue. You meat nothing by it I'm sure but it gets old hearing the question over and over.

No. If Israel didn't exist it would be the same **** different day over there. They kill each other as much as they try to kill Israel.

Hey guys, wanted to get away for a sec from all the Trump babble and ask a question that I yet to have a fully formed answer yet.

Is the world better off with Israel existing? It seems that its creation caused even more instability/violence in the area by pushing out the people that already lived in Palestine as well as the increasing the volatility the region already faced from the European carving of the ME after WW1.

I'd love to hear y'all opinion on the issue since I'm still trying to come up with one.

Yes the world is better off with Israel.

On behalf of Jews everywhere

**** you.

Do you have a right to exist in your country?
The country you live in is called the great Satan and the cause of everything that happens on this planet according to almost every other country. Should we exist?

Just think if Israel didn't exist..... there would just be that many more square miles in the Middle East where people would be wiping their asses with their hands......Israel is a good thing

I tend to get edgy over the issue. You meat nothing by it I'm sure but it gets old hearing the question over and over.

No. If Israel didn't exist it would be the same **** different day over there. They kill each other as much as they try to kill Israel.

Exactly.....

If anything, Israel isn't nearly big enough. They should annex and rule over the warring sects which surround them, much as other peaceful countries had to do when establishing their lands.

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting perspective, maybe the OP should have asked the question a little more broadly.

Would the world be better off without religion?

No.

Would the world be a better place without people twisting religion to suit their own personal goals?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

"You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself." - Swami Vivekananda

Interesting perspective, maybe the OP should have asked the question a little more broadly.

Would the world be better off without religion?

I understand that thousands of years of animosity between Jews and Muslims is most certainly the main reason of the fighting, but the question was not meant to question religion as a whole.

I understand that thousands of years of animosity between Jews and Muslims is most certainly the main reason of the fighting, but the question was not meant to question religion as a whole.

I realize that, I'm just saying maybe it should have been.

Actually, the open conflict between Jews and Muslims is somewhat of a more recent occurrence. It happened in the past, but not like it has as of recent years.

Reactions: Vol8188
Who said anything about christianity? I think they're all equally bs.

Way to manufacture butt-hurt though.

Don't be coy. We all knew what you were doing.

You keep this up and McDad and I will not be joining you on the next fishing trip.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back