2 US Naval Vessel Collisions Within 2 Months

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
USS Fitzgerald back in June and USS John McCain today.

Anybody got any ideas of how this could be happening? I have my own theory...

There have been 4 major issues in just the last few months all in PACFLT, makes me think it is a training issue.

The U.S. military has been for some time now more concerned with their Social Engineering and Political Correctness policies in regards to RACE, Gender, and Muslims, than they are with military preparedness. Truly sad.

Reactions: 2 people
The U.S. military has been for some time now more concerned with their Social Engineering and Political Correctness policies in regards to RACE, Gender, and Muslims, than they are with military preparedness. Truly sad.

If you think these things are such an issue that they can't keep boats from crashing into one another, then you must have a pretty sad opinion of the military.

Reactions: 11 people
I dated one for a year. She was indeed a terrible driver and had a couple of fender benders, but I believe in her case it had more to do with wine that anything else.

You wine and dine the women you order from the Philippines? that's nice of you.

None of you has indicated who the persons at fault were, or that they fell into this broad description you have of the military now being "too inclusive."

A much more likely explanation is the law of large numbers.

None of you has indicated who the persons at fault were, or that they fell into this broad description you have of the military now being "too inclusive."

The Captain is at fault, regardless of why it happened.

There is no excusable reason that this happened.

Reactions: 2 people

I did.

Because Obama.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back