Who is to blame for this mess?

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
I listened to GW complain about President Clinton blaming him for every problem the first half of his presidency. (I wasn't on volnation then)
I listened to President Obama blame GW for all his problems and the left agreed with all of it.

Today my son asked why nobody was blaming President Obama for the racial divide he created the last 8 years.

I think that's a good question. And as far as I can tell President Trump hasn't used that tactic either (I could be wrong, I just haven't noticed)

So....lefties, why is this mess not the fault of the policies of President Obama?

Reactions: 4 people
Lefties:

Cuz Russia

wait..

Cuz Nazis..

wait..

Cuz North Korea..

wait..

Because of Confederate Statues..

oh wait..

Because of White Supremacy..

oh look a mirror let me peer into this..

Seriously though.
Groups like this didn't just happen overnight.

So how is this mess not the fault of the policies of the last 8 years?

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously though.
Groups like this didn't just happen overnight.

So how is this mess not the fault of the policies of the last 8 years?

Obama was for peace. Trump is for pushing his agenda and getting votes, not matter what filth he has to spread. We are seeing this racial divide in our country now more than ever because our president is is enabling them and reinforcing their beliefs. Make no mistake, we are at a crossroads as a country, and Trump cant help himself but to fan the flames.

Reactions: 5 people
Obama was for peace. Trump is for pushing his agenda and getting votes, not matter what filth he has to spread. We are seeing this racial divide in our country now more than ever because our president is is enabling them and reinforcing their beliefs. Make no mistake, we are at a crossroads as a country, and Trump cant help himself but to fan the flames.

Lol

Wait, are you out of blue font?

Reactions: 6 people
Obama is for pushing his agenda and getting votes, not matter what filth he has to spread. We are seeing this racial divide in our country now more than ever because our president is is enabling them and reinforcing their beliefs. Make no mistake, we are at a crossroads as a country, and Obama cant help himself but to fan the flames.

Change the names and it's ssdd

Reactions: 3 people
I blame the media, and people who are dedicated to only listening to one side without ever considering they might be wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
Deflecting with out an answer

Obama did what was needed to move the country forward. Progress always upsets some who wish to maintain the status quo or even move backwards.

Trump was the opposite extreme to Obama. Trump wanted to Make America Great Again - which is obvious code for "turn the clock back."

Obama's greatest failure may have been giving people to much hope for change. He was unable to move the country as far in the correct direction as he had hoped.

The shock of moving from hope to despair in the blink of an eye induces magnified responses and that, in a round about way, is partially Obama's fault.

Another key fact too many pro-Trump and anti-Trump Americans also don't get is that none of this means Trump is bulletproof. But American politics is almost always about a two team game. And until someone from the other team, (the Democrats), really emerges as a true electoral challenge to President Trump, a lot of this won't stick. The same goes for the establishment Republicans, who are still electorally dead in the water after two bruising defeats in the 2008 and 2012 general election to Barack Obama and an even more embarrassing and clear loss to Trump in the 2016 primaries. When people like Senators McCain, Lindsey Graham, Bob Corker, et al criticize him, IT MEANS VERY LITTLE.

Obama made no effort for peace. The great divider.

Reactions: 4 people
Obama did what was needed to move the country forward. Progress always upsets some who wish to maintain the status quo or even move backwards.

Trump was the opposite extreme to Obama. Trump wanted to Make America Great Again - which is obvious code for "turn the clock back."

Obama's greatest failure may have been giving people to much hope for change. He was unable to move the country as far in the correct direction as he had hoped.

The shock of moving from hope to despair in the blink of an eye induces magnified responses and that, in a round about way, is partially Obama's fault.

You clearly live in a different world than I do.
You see I think that President Obamas biggest failure was the inability to identify who was wrong in any given situation.
I haven't voted for a President in a long time and am no Trump fan........but.......the one thing I think he did right was condemn both sides.
In my world right and wrong don't change based on your politics. There's no way President Obama could bring himself to say BLM or Any Alt-Left group had done anything wrong.

And that .....in my opinion......is why we are in this mess

Reactions: 6 people
You clearly live in a different world than I do.
You see I think that President Obamas biggest failure was the inability to identify who was wrong in any given situation.
I haven't voted for a President in a long time and am no Trump fan........but.......the one thing I think he did right was condemn both sides.
In my world right and wrong don't change based on your politics. There's no way President Obama could bring himself to say BLM or Any Alt-Left group had done anything wrong.

And that .....in my opinion......is why we are in this mess

We live in the same world but we certainly view it through different prisms. Obama understood the balancing act necessary for moving forward. He was viewed as "Uncle Tomish" frequently by the more radical left. He disappointed the extreme left more than Trump ever has or will disappoint the extreme right.

I listened to GW complain about President Clinton blaming him for every problem the first half of his presidency. (I wasn't on volnation then)
I listened to President Obama blame GW for all his problems and the left agreed with all of it.

Today my son asked why nobody was blaming President Obama for the racial divide he created the last 8 years.

I think that's a good question. And as far as I can tell President Trump hasn't used that tactic either (I could be wrong, I just haven't noticed)

So....lefties, why is this mess not the fault of the policies of President Obama?

because Trump

VN Store

Back