Bannon out!

Oh noez!

Anyone know how bad this is going to set the white supremacy agenda back?

Also does anyone have an extra decoder ring? I'm having trouble figuring out my orders from Trump's speeches.

Reactions: 1 person
Bannon was never the evil puppet-master boogie man the media made him out to be. He came on after Trump's campaign was already launched - it's not like Trump changed in any way at that point. Also, Bannon's policies are not far out of the mainstream - in fact, if anything his views on taxes and trade are left-wing. The media just tried to make anyone in the Trump camp out to be radical "white nationalists". The media of course are dishonest scum. I hope that his departure is not merely to try an attempt to placate the left and establishment GOP because it won't work. They will never be satisfied and will just move on to Stephen Miller, Gorka, and anyone else.

Hopefully this doesn't in some way undermine internal support for policies that Trump campaigned on, and cave to the likes of Kushner and Cohn.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked his comment about Bannon, saying he's a good man, a good friend, he's not a racist, he's a good man.

If the president has to inform people you're not a racist, you're a racist

Reactions: 16 people
I liked his comment about Bannon, saying he's a good man, a good friend, he's not a racist, he's a good man.

If the president has to inform people you're not a racist, you're a racist

Right. Only if you listen to the MSM

My dad's good friend was his roommate on the Paul Foster. He said it was astounding that people would call him a racist. Media hatchet jobs

Last edited:
Who's On Deck as the next Chief Strategist? Ivanka.

Man I was sure Sessions would get voted off the island before Bannon.

Was one of the renovations they did to the White House a revolving door?

Reactions: 6 people
Man I was sure Sessions would get voted off the island before Bannon.

Was one of the renovations they did to the White House a revolving door?

I thought he would have been gone long ago if Trump didn't still need him.

I think he needs to bring in Newt. Trump needs a "strategist" who can advise on implementing policies. Not a strategist on ideology.

I'm sure Newt would love to be hired as the guy who will be in charge of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I think he needs to bring in Newt. Trump needs a "strategist" who can advise on implementing policies. Not a strategist on ideology.

I said during the transition that Newt should have been COS. Reince never made much sense as Chief of Staff.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back