bar association going to let illegals practice law

I don't really have a problem with this. If the association wants it most states give them what they want.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that illegal immigrants or their kids that graduate from college, go to law school for three years, spend tens of thousands of dollars (or more) to do so, then pass a background check and then the Bar Exam, are probably not who you need to be spending your time worrying about.

I'm pretty sure about that.

200.gif

Reactions: 8 people
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that illegal immigrants or their kids that graduate from college, go to law school for three years, spend tens of thousands of dollars (or more) to do so, then pass a background check and then the Bar Exam, are probably not who you need to be spending your time worrying about.

200.gif

You're the one who should be worried, sounds like you may have some competition.😂

Reactions: 2 people
So if you break the law, evade capture and continue to be a law violator you can be a lawyer? Oh I guess things aren't really changing

Reactions: 7 people

200.gif

I'm not the most legally astute when it comes to background checks. But if you're in the country illegally can you pass a background check? And if you can, should you be able to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Illegal immigrant lawyers will work twice as hard for half the rates and 12 are willing to share a 10x10 room as an office.

Reactions: 1 person
Illegal immigrant lawyers will work twice as hard for half the rates and 12 are willing to share a 10x10 room as an office.

We just need some illegal immigrant judges. The damn court rooms will be cleared up quick

No waiting 3 hours over a speeding ticket.

Ohhh it just hit me.

Illegal immigrants working at the DMV...

I'm dreaming.....

200.gif

Just curious, can you actually pass a background check with a stolen identity?

200.gif

So tell me mr attorney, are we a nation of laws or not? Its a yes or no question that requires absolutely no thought so it should be easy for you.

The BAR association is just another outdated and useless organization designed to self propagate.

The BAR association is just another outdated and useless organization designed to self propagate.

that removes a bunch of government oversite. They police themselves, write their own rules and regulations. removing it just adds more government.

VN Store

Back