Charlottesville white nationalists riots

No outrage on the board, like when black protestors riot?

Odd.

Funny thing is, I'm watching this and there are surely some broken bones. Wonder if they get mad when the black or Hispanic or Asian doctor sets the break and takes care of them?

Do you know how all of this got started? Wasn't it about a bunch of PC SJWs changing some street names or monuments or something?

Reactions: 4 people
Trump supports these thugs. If he didn't he would have condemned their actions. These thugs hate America. They were raised wrong. White lives matter? All lives matter!

Reactions: 20 people
No outrage on the board, like when black protestors riot?

Odd.

Funny thing is, I'm watching this and there are surely some broken bones. Wonder if they get mad when the black or Hispanic or Asian doctor sets the break and takes care of them?

Blame antifa. They militarized first and forced the right-wing to take the same approach.

Reactions: 8 people
Trump supports these thugs. If he didn't he would have condemned their actions. These thugs hate America. They were raised wrong. White lives matter? All lives matter!

It's rascist to say all lives matter

(I suspect Trump is dealing with things that matter. Not a couple of groups competing to see who is the biggest group of morons.)

Reactions: 1 person
Nobody FORCED them to take the same approach.

So I guess people should just lay and take the beatings the antifa dished out in places like Berekely and not try and protect their own? To be honest I wouldn't mind if both sides just beat each other senseless because they both suck but let's not kid ourselves if people didn't start protecting themselves at these things.

So I guess people should just lay and take the beatings the antifa dished out in places like Berekely and not try and protect their own? To be honest I wouldn't mind if both sides just beat each other senseless because they both suck but let's not kid ourselves if people didn't start protecting themselves at these things.

Were the Berkeley people beating up the Charlottesville people?

Reactions: 10 people

If you're responding to events in California by rioting in Virginia, that doesn't really seem like "protecting" or "self-defense"

Reactions: 8 people
It's only okay to protest when memorials are destroyed, not when actual people are.

Duh.

It is incidents like this that makes me think there is no hope for this country. Both sides are being ridiculous.

The SJWs started out being butt hurt over a piece of cloth (Confederate flag) in these southern states and the Sons of Confederacy guys also placed too much importance over a piece of cloth. Now, we essentially have both sides of this dispute acting like children. Now the SJWs are belly aching about Confederate generals and leaders having monuments named after them. Meanwhile, these Confederacy guys are crying and screaming about leaders and generals that fought a fight that had absolutely had nothing to do with plight of the average Southerner back then... it was a bunch of the larger landowners at the time calling for secession and war.

This country is doomed.

Reactions: 3 people
Do you know how all of this got started? Wasn't it about a bunch of PC SJWs changing some street names or monuments or something?

The City Council decided to remove the statue, as is their right. The solution is to run candidates that will replac it, not show up with Nazi paraphenalia, weapons, and plan to fight.

What was that the right says? Elections have consequences.

Reactions: 12 people
If you're responding to events in California by rioting in Virginia, that doesn't really seem like "protecting" or "self-defense"

To normals yes but the people are the streets right now are not normals either. Both sides showed up looking for a fight and wanted to shut the other side down.

These guys were here long before Trump. Comments like that only add fuel to the fire.

My entire post was sarcasm and meant to mock all the right wing moroons that blamed all racial demonstrations on Obama. At the time, the right seemed to believe that Obama should be able to stop the black lives matter movement because he shared a skin color with them. Shouldn't Trump be able to use his whiteness to put a stop to this.

Reactions: 16 people
"White nationalist" has lost all its meaning. Coming from LG I just assume that to include any Trump supporter

I'm outraged. Not as much as LG who immediately jumped in his car, driving to Charlotte to assist with quelling the riot.

Mine's more of a quiet, stay at home version.

My entire post was sarcasm and meant to mock all the right wing moroons that blamed all racial demonstrations on Obama. At the time, the right seemed to believe that Obama should be able to stop the black lives matter movement because he shared a skin color with them. Shouldn't Trump be able to use his whiteness to put a stop to this.

His whiteness is so great you won't even believe it, I'm telling you it maybe the greatest whiteness the world has ever seen. You'll soon be tired of his whiteness, it's so great.

Reactions: 19 people
The City Council decided to remove the statue, as is their right. The solution is to run candidates that will replac it, not show up with Nazi paraphenalia, weapons, and plan to fight.

What was that the right says? Elections have consequences.

I think most people are like myself and have come to the conclusion that elections don't really change things. This country is creeping more towards a blending of 1984 (thought-crimes/thought-speech being illustrated in this instance) and A Brave New World (with television/social media and doctor prescribed opiods acting as the somas to calm the masses).

VN Store

Back