The Rot of the Republican Party...

So that we are clear:

The party who intentionally sabotaged the candidate the people favored (Bernie), lost the election, and whose members make claims like "if you don't sleep with a trans person, you're transphobic" or "all white are racist"

That party isn't rotting?

Republicans can in no way exceed the vile evil emanating from the current Democrat leadrship.

Go to the Wasserman Shultz thread. The below sums up their perfidity very well.

(This Transposed from Anomyous tweet available in the Shultz thread.)

..."Some of the Awan brothers were caught trying to flee the country last night. The scandal is they are Pakistani/ISI Muslim Brotherhood operatives. House Dims funneled dozens (some quantity) of Pakistanis and MB into the country under the guise they were all related within the Awan family.

These individuals had the ability to hack and surveil dems political opponents.

Dems made them the IT Administrators for all for subcommittees they sat on. So they had access to all files including military DHS, tech, (and even) other Top Secret info.

So essentially, these guys got whatever info they wanted about US military and government while dems got a free surveilance team like their own little surveillance community.

Now here's where it gets good (actually-becomes horrific), the Awans had access to all future military raids through the house dems servers. Remember the Navy Seal, Ryan Owens who died on the first SOF raid Trump authorized in Yemen?

The Muslim Brotherhood/Al Queda militants were tipped off a few hours before the raid and Owens was killed in the firefight.

You get it? These POS Democrats gave terrorists and hostile governments information to kill US troops and civilians all so they could win elections in the US."...

I'm wondering if our resident lefties are glad Armchair is around to make them look like centrists

I didn't see the obligatory classless swipe at southerners. I'm concerned he may have passed out in front of his computer.

Reactions: 6 people
I didn't see the obligatory classless swipe at southerners. I'm concerned he may have passed out in front of his computer.

Well it was a copy paste, so it's not really his words. Apparently Jeet Heer doesn't have irrational dislike of the south east.

People need to stop feeding the troll. I don't know what's brought him to our land, but ignoring him should cause him to go back to his home.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm wondering if our resident lefties are glad Armchair is around to make them look like centrists

Whatever he does, he makes everyone else, look rational.

(Eweryone but VP-an listen Doc- there's jus' sumthin that's wery wery suspissyus 'atween the two)

Hard to tell which is witch for an Olddog

Attachments

• bugs-bunny-heckling-hare.jpg
    bugs-bunny-heckling-hare.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
People need to stop feeding the troll. I don't know what's brought him to our land, but ignoring him should cause him to go back to his home.

This is a big tent forum. There's room for everyone no matter how misguided and emotionally unstable.

Reactions: 1 person
You know, I used to be able to tell who started a thread on mobile just from the title.

But, dang, LG has some stiff competition these days.

Reactions: 3 people
This is a big tent forum. There's room for everyone no matter how misguided and emotionally unstable.

I'm all for debate from any position. These are not cogent posts. They're just troll bait. It doesn't add anything to any discussion. So if people would stop rising to the bait, he will take his act somewhere else. Plenty of bonkers people to riIe up in the FF.

I'm all for debate from any position. These are not cogent posts. They're just troll bait. It doesn't add anything to any discussion. So if people would stop rising to the bait, he will take his act somewhere else. Plenty of bonkers people to riIe up in the FF.

I agree he doesn't add much. But I've seen recently where he posts a few simple sentences rather than his usual manifesto. Perhaps he is slowly learning the ropes here.

I agree he doesn't add much. But I've seen recently where he posts a few simple sentences rather than his usual manifesto. Perhaps he is slowly learning the ropes here.

So...what's your excuse?

VN Store

Back