Trump's Boy Scout speech....

2 signs it was an awesome speech

1) The crowd erupts into chants of "we love Trump! We love Trump!"

2) the left chimps out

Reactions: 13 people
I'm curious what if any discussion there was between Boy Scouts and White House on the content of the speech. This was pretty predictable. It's basically his only speech, unless he's forced to read one.

Reactions: 7 people
First president ever to politicize that speech. That was not the place for that and maybe it's time for them to no longer be tax exempt.

Reactions: 6 people
Trump got two scoops of ice cream everyone else got one

It's not a serious matter. In fact, it would be down right trivial if he weren't such a sh!t show with twitter and really anything that comes out of his mouth. Trump makes me miss the oration skills of Bush II.

Reactions: 9 people
My mind can't comprehend how anyone can listen to that and support it.

It's not about supporting it, it's about saying the're doing something so it can't be used against them in 2018.

Politicians do not care about the common people. They just need us to vote for them so their bank accounts get bigger. Doesn't matter of you're a D or an R...No one gives a %%%%

Reactions: 4 people
It was alarming. Talking to boy scouts about hot people at parties, loyalty to him, how life works, religious freedom, etc.

I was a cub and boy scout and the values taught then were a bit more tangible. If this is what they've become, I won't patronize their car washes anymore, that's for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
So honest question..who was in Scouts here?

I was a cub scout, I forget for how long. Did boy scouts though not for nearly as long. Been a loooong time since then.

As I recall, the focus was on self-reliance and the sense of pride in accomplishing tasks.

I was a cub scout, I forget for how long. Did boy scouts though not for nearly as long. Been a loooong time since then.

As I recall, the focus was on self-reliance and the sense of pride in accomplishing tasks.

You didn't learn anything did you?

So how are you a democrat?

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back