TrumPutinGate

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
******UPDATED REFERENCE GUIDE*******

https://wearethisamericancarnage.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/the-matryoshka/

So, two motivations for creating this thread:

1. I get asked often what my proof and/or argument is, and I can't regurgitate an entire essay in response. So, this thread can now become a nice, tidy repository of circumstantial evidence and claims concerning Trump's ties to the Kremlin.

2. Potentially the biggest story in the entire history of American presidential politics doesn't even have a specific thread here, so I will create it. It's past due.

All of you by now know how I think about Trump, unless you've been living under a rock. I think he is a traitor, and I think that, in time, if the right people do their patriotic duty, then we will know the truth.

So, let me just begin the thread by posting the following (which is in no shape or form the extent of my claims or argument):

Six agencies — including FBI, CIA, Treasury — probing possible Russian aid to Trump's campaign: sources - Chicago Tribune

Finally, let me just go ahead and add that, should the evidence come together in a certain way, this has the potential not only to take down Trump but also to take down high-ranking FBI officials (including Comey) and possible even the Republican Party. Those are big "ifs," of course, but it will all be determined by who knew what and when, and by who buried what and when.

This has the potential to completely change our entire political system. It's important, no matter how you feel on the matter right now, and it needs to be given proper treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Best name I could think of, although it's still a pretty dumb one.

So, two motivations for creating this thread:

1. I get asked often what my proof and/or argument is, and I can't regurgitate an entire essay in response. So, this thread can now become a nice, tidy repository of circumstantial evidence and claims concerning Trump's ties to the Kremlin.

2. Potentially the biggest story in the entire history of American presidential politics doesn't even have a specific thread here, so I will create it. It's past due.

All of you by now know how I think about Trump, unless you've been living under a rock. I think he is a traitor, and I think that, in time, if the right people do their patriotic duty, murder will out.

So, let me just begin the thread by posting the following (which is in no shape or form the extent of my claims or argument):

Six agencies — including FBI, CIA, Treasury — probing possible Russian aid to Trump's campaign: sources - Chicago Tribune

Finally, let me just go ahead and add that, should the evidence come together in a certain way, this has the potential not only to take down Trump but also to take down high-ranking FBI officials (including Comey) and possible even the Republican Party. Those are big "ifs," of course, but it will all be determined by who knew what and when, and by who buried what and when.

This has the potential to completely change our entire political system. It's important, no matter how you feel on the matter right now, and it needs to be given proper treatment.

Did you really just say that in time you think someone will do their patriotic duty and murder the president of the USA? *****?

Just now realized I should have made it "TrumPutingate," but whatever.

Did you really just say that in time you think someone will do their patriotic duty and murder the president of the USA? *****?

No. My wording was unfortunate.

I will change it.

volprof, you do understand that if hillary didn't have a server nothing would have been hacked. you just sound silly, trying to pin this on comey and russia.

is there definitive proof that russian's did it?

it seems your mistaking accusations with facts and proof.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol. If frogs could fly...its going to be a long 8 years for you if ole man Trumps health holds up.

Why the Freudian slip with the word "murder" above? Your meds give you sadistic dreams about taking out our president to be?

It wasn't a Freudian slip.

I can't help it if illiterates don't understand the expression "murder will out."

Reactions: 3 people
volprof, you do understand that if hillary didn't have a server nothing would have been hacked. you just sound silly, trying to pin this on comey and russia.

No proof, just lies. Plus nothing that got leaked changed the election, it was in party back stabbing no one cared.

Reactions: 1 person

I've answered one too many of your incoherent posts. If someone else wants to understand my thoughts, however, in a coherent inquiry, I'll most likely respond to them.

For what it's worth, over the next few months to a year, this thread will become the most important on VolNation.

Meanwhile, just sit back, laugh, and enjoy the inauguration.

Reactions: Mick
I've answered one too many of your incoherent posts. If someone else wants to understand my thoughts, however, in a coherent inquiry, I'll most likely respond to them.

how is this incoherent? you post this wishlist of what you'd like to see com out on Trump all to justify hillary's loss and de-legitimatize the trump presidency.

i tell you it's all for nothing if hillary uses state servers and you say i'm incoherent.

maybe you should just post a weekly fan fiction stories on what you'd like to see happen to Trump.

Reactions: 3 people
For what it's worth, over the next few months to a year, this thread will become the most important on VolNation.

Meanwhile, just sit back, laugh, and enjoy the inauguration.

Good old fashioned hubris and delusions of grandeur. Hallmarks of the libs.

Reactions: 5 people
Also false. It will live in the shadow of Ukraine I & II.

Very true. Ukraine thread lives on. Ukraine thread never dies.

40 years from now, you and I will still be swapping links in Ukraine thread.

how is this incoherent? you post this wishlist of what you'd like to see com out on Trump all to justify hillary's loss and de-legitimatize the trump presidency.

i tell you it's all for nothing if hillary uses state servers and you say i'm incoherent.

maybe you should just post a weekly fan fiction stories on what you'd like to see happen to Trump.

So, your answer is to respond to my calling you out for being incoherent by being incoherent again?

I can't help you.

To be fair, the far left is having a very hard time right now. Their messiah is under 24 hours from leaving office and they are having a hard time right now.

VN Store

Back